Styling Been a busy B!! New Fiat Emblem anyone??

Currently reading:
Styling Been a busy B!! New Fiat Emblem anyone??

Put the new badge on.......also tried on a new front spoiler at KC's this weekend.......next item on the list as it looks good(y)

Attachments

• 04112007505.jpg
    04112007505.jpg
    966.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 04112007506.jpg
    04112007506.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 04112007504.jpg
    04112007504.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 28
Front spoiler looks great (y) The badge I am not sure as I think I need to see if for real to make my mind up. Dont know if I like it or not from the pics. I do love the alloys and would never have expected them to work that well with the B's lines.

Last edited:
You changing the bumper before fitting the spoiler?

The badge looks OK but the old badge keeps people guessing about what it is ;)

Definately changing the bumper before fitting a spoiler, it's a mess at the mo, looking for a black one on the cheap to save the paint job until i'm ready to do a lot more paint on the car..

i paid £200 on ebay for one in august......and i don't think i'll ever see it....so by the time i buy another one and paint it- - it'll probably end up costing me £500:bang:

my quest shall continue..............:cry:

I'm considering either a change to the facelift bumper or a modified bumper if push comes to shove and i have to lay out £££££:eek:

This is the one i paid for but never received from ebay. I am truly gutted still....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• bumper2.jpg
    bumper2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 56
Ebay have done Jack didly squat, bc i paid via bank transfer, i am considering going to the sellers house in December as i will be passing close by somewhere in Germany.:mad:

Not any more, I'm afraid.

I have a rear one in silver if anyone is interested...

Doog.

I might, but dont hold your breath.

Mine got a "little dent" which resulted in a bit of a rupture near the license plate.:mad: (i'll post a picture later)

But i might try to get this fixed wihtout replacing the whole rear bumper, besides -since it is not lifethreatening- it is not near the top of my to-do list :) Getting new belts and a new variator is much higher on the list - probably next week :spin:

Ebay have done Jack didly squat, bc i paid via bank transfer, i am considering going to the sellers house in December as i will be passing close by somewhere in Germany.:mad:

50 Euros might buy you some former east german "muscular assistance" in a nearby pub if needed.

Whats up with this one R30GUE ? It will not sell at that price so after it finishes email him and make him an offer. If you make a deal get him to put it back on eBay as a Buy it now. Pay with Paypal and you should be fine m8.

eBay link

dcb4_1.JPG

FYI on the Mk2 front bumper. It will fit the Mk1 but you will also need the internal bumper mounting rail. ePER has a pic of it.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I might, but dont hold your breath.

Mine got a "little dent" which resulted in a bit of a rupture near the license plate.:mad: (i'll post a picture later)

But i might try to get this fixed wihtout replacing the whole rear bumper, besides -since it is not lifethreatening- it is not near the top of my to-do list :) Getting new belts and a new variator is much higher on the list - probably next week :spin:

picture as promised :)

Attachments

• 100_0012.jpg
    100_0012.jpg
    850 KB · Views: 9
Back