Styling Been a busy B!! New Fiat Emblem anyone??

Currently reading:
Styling Been a busy B!! New Fiat Emblem anyone??

Re: Been a busy B!! nn New Fiat Emblem anyone??

A little lowering wouldn't go amiss - but other than that (y)

Obviously black leather seats would also look better :p

A little lowering wouldn't go amiss - but other than that (y)

Obviously black leather seats would also look better :p

What do i do with the Black Leather Door Panels i have spare now??:idea:

If there's a pocket on the right hand side panel you sell it to me ;)

:cool::yeahthat:apparently your seats are in Oslo, but i guess you already know this

Last edited:
i've seen some Japanese interior styling parts in Halfords, they do a plastic pocket that Rob's can stick on the passenger side:ROFLMAO:i'm sure it'll look good:D

Lee - I'll give you a month and a day before you realise that you have to sell them :eek:

I dont know... LRB reaches 1000 posts and the cars up for sale...anyone would think he was out of a job :bang: [Good luck by the way]

Dragging the thread back to topic...personally a new emblem on an old b, naah not for me. The one on the earlier b is small and unobtrusive.

I dont know... LRB reaches 1000 posts and the cars up for sale...anyone would think he was out of a job :bang: [Good luck by the way]

Dragging the thread back to topic...personally a new emblem on an old b, naah not for me. The one on the earlier b is small and unobtrusive.

Not a chance of selling the b - unless I could find a very late mk1 with 1 owner, low miles and FSH.............

With you on the badge topic, I like the original - although the one on the back of mine fell to bits so I replaced it with an enamel Abarth badge - I will change it back at some point..............

1001 posts!!!!

Abarth badge? hmmm at least you will change it back.

I noted that the doc has the Maggiora badge discreetly placed in the engine bay.

Saying that [my memory is fading] someone on here has the pininfarina badge on their number plate?

I'm missing something... not sure what Abarth and Pininfarinia has to do with the b.

Could be worse, could be like that orange one that was allegedly for sale on eBay with Ferrari sticker on the steering wheel :bang:

BMC badge engineering...skoda badged Audi TT - vrs anyone :D

Last edited:
Back