Styling Beau, this one's for you lol

Currently reading:
Styling Beau, this one's for you lol

I have changed the rear badge...

colouredbadge.jpg

Now colour coded and no more "S" or "Sporting" although they did look uber cool! lmao

I think it looks miles better - have to do the Fiat badge next though, but not really got time today

Further to this!

I have now got the Fiat badge on, but as it was practically dark when I started there wasn't enough time to take pics...

Found out the boot has been re-sprayed at some point (and the fiat badge was stuck on with superglue (it took a whole layer of paint with it) there was a layer of paint on the badge and a layer on the boot. Fúck!

It looks reasonably tidy at the moment, but if you look closely you can see the edge of the paint below the bottom edge.

The badge itself looks really tidy - I got one from the scrappy so I could get it all sprayed before fitting, I'm glad I did as the one I had snapped whilst removing it.

cinqysxmk2 said:
Further to this!

I have now got the Fiat badge on, but as it was practically dark when I started there wasn't enough time to take pics...

Found out the boot has been re-sprayed at some point (and the fiat badge was stuck on with superglue (it took a whole layer of paint with it) there was a layer of paint on the badge and a layer on the boot. Fúck!

It looks reasonably tidy at the moment, but if you look closely you can see the edge of the paint below the bottom edge.

The badge itself looks really tidy - I got one from the scrappy so I could get it all sprayed before fitting, I'm glad I did as the one I had snapped whilst removing it.

right dodgy car :p

Back