Beat the 5pm rush..

Currently reading:
Beat the 5pm rush..

Just almost been punted off the road first by a Citroen Xara then by a Saab.. That's the last time I leave work early.. I'm actually shivering, I'm so pumped up on adrenalin..

I'd report them if they had stuck around long enough for me to get their reg numbers..

same here i can either try going down the a66 to join the tees fly over bearing in mind the is 2 years worth of work being done on the a66 :bang: or like i do i cut across and through norton but since the dark nights have come in the roads are all jammed for some beziare reason and take me 40 od min to get home which the journy should only be 15 :confused:

Basically just off a dual carriageway roundabout the git pushed his way between me and the car diagonally infront and to the left of me.. effectivly undertaking me. He then nearly lost control, brushed along the curb on the right before speeding off..

Hellcat said:
Basically just off a dual carriageway roundabout the git pushed his way between me and the car diagonally infront and to the left of me.. effectivly undertaking me. He then nearly lost control, brushed along the curb on the right before speeding off..

well lets hope he wraps himself round a lamp post soon

Hellcat said:

thats one eager beaver

Gave up trying to escape dead on 5pm. All the other offices do and the road out becomes gridlocked. I stay till 5:15 and my journey home is stress free :D

Forget about the 5pm rush hour I had to get to ENT this morning my appointment was for 9.15am so I thought :idea: its only 10mins away with a clear road :) it took me 45mins :eek: glad i havnt got to do that trip every morning did my bloody head in :bang:

if I want to get somewhere on time, I take the bike (for distances under 8miles), as its almost always quicker when moving around the NE, especially at peak times.

ON sunday evening, just gone, coming back from tyne tour (MASSIVE kayaking fest in hexham), and was expecting to see about 5cars from getting on the A1 to leaving it for sunderland.

FAT CHANCE, 6pm on sunday evening the roads were busier than they are at rush hour with an ikea sale on:bang:
fireworks night was the culprit, chip shop was closed too, so I had to cook, couldn't be arsed so ate a whole packet of hobnobs.:yum:

OH, when I was trying to leave the russian riveria on my rally, in my rally volvo, I was following tony with the map in the merc, and this dickhead in a near brand new lexus RX330 (the pretend 4x4 thing), kept trying to shove in between us. SO I kept being persistant, and basically just ramming tony inthe merc to keep the gap so close, eventually the lexus went for it, and I rammed his side!!!! caused a denty line the length of rear door and 3/4 panel.

Was well chuffed, he didn't stop either, just drove off with around $3000 dollars of damage to his lexarse, and NONE to my £100 volvo:cool:

I did enjoy it too:devil:

IMO the road can handle the traffic, its just people being too polite or too ignorant.

if everyone was a perfect driver traffic would flow beautifully.

E.G yesterday, pulling out of a mates house, thru traffic qued for ONE of the local 4 schools, I was trying to pull out accross one lane of traffic to go the other way (clear, not a car in sight).

indicated, went to move out in this gap, and this bolshy woman (50+ with 10yr old kid:eek: , poor kid) pulled into the yellow hatched area, blocking me in, I wound down window and asked her to move back out the box (had her window open), just held her nose higher.
so beeped horn, still didn't acknowledge, so I just about rammed in to her, the two cars infront (who were clear of the box) kindly moved out the way and the car behind her, yet STILL she sat there.

So I got thru the gap kindly created by the innocent parties, pulled up right next to her, got out, went to her door, and asked her why she felt it nessacery to do that (in a relativly questionable tone), she just sat there, two hands on wheel, with her nose so far in the air I think she could tell me how many planes where in the sky at teh time.
her two kids were terrified of me.

went to front of car and took a pic of her in box, with number plate, still didn't even blink.

WHY are some people like this??

they are clearly wrong yet they refuse to be decent, even when its in their own best interests!!!!!

Back