General Beam Deflectors + Light Protectors

Currently reading:
General Beam Deflectors + Light Protectors

StiloJoe

Established member
I have received mine today and for anyone planning on travelling abroad there a must and a legal must too

Part Numbers for the 3dr: 46002350

And to confirm they do come with beam defectors in and 3 sets of them and there is marking on the protector itself to attach them :)

Possible sticky??

Pleased to hear you went for the protectors (y)
As I said before it's part of the reason I bought a set as I think it's the easiest option and better looking too :D
Make sure the top of the lights are very clean when you fit the top clips, they have a rip off strip with a bonding glue on them. If you want them to stay put the glue needs a clean surface to bond to :idea:

I bought some universal ones for this years trip to Germany (Rock am Ring :slayer: ) but didnt fit them as I couldnt work our where abouts to put them on the headlamps.

Mine has the gas discharge headlights fitted and noticed driving through a tunnel in Germany that with lights switched to 'auto' beam was shining/dipping to the drivers side and not dazzling the cars passing me in the outside lane to my left/nearside... shocked :eek: I spent a while after asking the Mrs 'how the hell does it know we're in Germany and driving on the right hand side of the road?' :confused:

Mine has the gas discharge headlights fitted and noticed driving through a tunnel in Germany that with lights switched to 'auto' beam was shining/dipping to the drivers side and not dazzling the cars passing me in the outside lane to my left/nearside... shocked :eek: I spent a while after asking the Mrs 'how the hell does it know we're in Germany and driving on the right hand side of the road?' :confused:
So have they switched back now you're in the UK :confused:

Ive been though 3 sets of the headlight protectors, ive always made sure the surface was clean but they always seem to come off after a few months (usually lift from the bottom and fly off). Ive actually still got the top clips left of the lights and ive not used them for around 6months now. The last one that broke hit another car so i decided to give up on them completely, so please be careful as these are poor quality parts.
roy

Back