General BCM part number

Currently reading:
General BCM part number

Hyland

Hi All
so, many threads around this subject but cannot find what I need so here goes -
I have a 2011 lounge for my daughter
It doesnt have the front fog lamp wiring and the BCM at present doesnt have the option to enable either
However I can get all the bits for the relay box and fogs inc dual button etc and do that part not a problem due to my back ground.
However I will need a part number for a BCM for a 1.2 petrol model lounge that had that as an option (ie, in the relay housing it will have at least the terminals or many have the relay as well fitted (see photo second row in from right 5th relay down - black) also fuse blue far left row 7th down ((f30)) 15a) along with the spare harness accessory plug by the horn under the front bumper
You can with a phone camera get the number with the glove box out but just wondered if anyone already knew a part number I know it will still have to be cloned and have a friend who can do this (how i know it has not option to activate front fogs)
Also does anyone know if the instrument cluster module has to be changed (i can see the icon for front fogs by the rear ones)

TIA
Paul

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 41
Without wanting to put you off that's a lot of work for what's regarded as pretty poor fog lights, for better lights upgrade the standard bulbs in the headlights and make sure the day running lights are working.
Are you sure there's no option on the current BCM using MES software?

I agree with John … I fitted the OEM front fogs and even upgraded the bulbs to a brighter whiter type… and honestly they are a bit pathetic!

Incidentally.. do you have the spare loom ? It would be dangling down by the horn (passenger side)

Back