Bbq!!

Currently reading:
Bbq!!

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Ok, i'm confused, why is it men seem to avoid the kitchen like the plague when food is being cooked, yet they will bbq quite happily? :confused:

Having said that i've totally confused Tom by having an indoor George Foreman electric bbq - but he's still happy as he's busy bbq'ing (y)

Without the aid of alcohol, which also seems to be an aid to helping men whilst they cook on a bbq.

:D

Returning to caveman basically.

Get raw meat, get the big sharp bbq tools out, cook it manually, outside

gas mark 3 or 220 degrees for 30 mins isnt very caveman-esque, plus less chance of an accident.

Looking at it the other way, women are absolutely crap at BBQ's yet so good in the kitchen

cos men know if they dont/cant do it we will do it for them. A females roll is to take care of ppl.... men kids ect

Derbychick said:
A females roll is to take care of ppl.... men kids ect

well im glad a woman said that. Save a bloke saying that :)

On a BBQ the womens role should be to cut up the bread and prepare the salads etc

I want a BBQ now :yum:

AppleSei said:
well im glad a woman said that. Save a bloke saying that :)

its true tho no matter if a guy or girl says it, but then again if a guy did say it ppl would only get on their soap box and b*tch

i would go to the end of the earth to make my man happy, from cooking to..... well best left un said

dave said:
most men cook these days in side or out, you just mugs if you always cook

some men just really cant do it tho. Trust me ive tried to teach but get sick of the smoke alarm going off. so tend to take over. little things he can cope with but anything else is a big no no... i value my insides lol

dave said:
most men cook these days in side or out, you just mugs if you always cook

lmao dave, is mrs dave looking over your shoulder :p

bbq's are great, where else can you dress up in a pinny waving sharp utensils around without getting strange looks :D

not to sure about these indoor bbq though, you wont get the cremated/charcoal effect which is all part of the bbq experience

its all about playing with fire. us girls love it too but it gives us such joy to see you boys having so much fun!!

we are happy to stand by to make sure everything is cooked properly!

T14086 said:
Thats so you never ask us to cook again................see we aint stupid;)

yeah i guess so... but i cook... he washes car and does man stuff so its a fair deal really

Derbychick said:
A females roll is to take care of ppl.... men kids ect

And a mans roll is to take care of his woman also share cooking /washing up/cleaning everything thats what a true relationship is all about (y)

PNL said:
And a mans roll is to take care of his woman also share cooking /washing up/cleaning everything thats what a true relationship is all about (y)

yes thats true... shame not all men think that way.

we have a 50/50 relationship... i cook he washes up lol ... im happy he`s happy.. its all good :)

PNL said:

someones on the pull!! :hug:

Derbychick said:
some men just really cant do it tho. Trust me ive tried to teach but get sick of the smoke alarm going off. so tend to take over. little things he can cope with but anything else is a big no no... i value my insides lol

Hehehe. I agree with you there, except the reverse. Ive met some absolutely useless women...so bad that I have previously timed expected lifespan upon graduation in hours for some.....

I used to live with two american guys who could cook brilliantly, and some british women that just couldnt...even after we drunkenly shoved raw spaghetti under one such's door. I like to think that it was a wake up call...but at other times I realise I was just too drunk!!!

FYI the Tesco BBQ range is very good. Most of it appears to be on offer for about £2 a packet..we've just fed 5 people on £10 of meat, and its rather good quality all in all!

PNL said:

the wife was DEFINATELY looking over your shoulder :D

Back