bbc news about modified cars

Currently reading:
bbc news about modified cars

Hope 'Mark' was belted into the teatray skidpanned Fiesta...
A couple of hefty 'rents interest free loans will probably be needed to fix the carpark collision caper...

Back to the point... wish Mr King of the AA would tackle something serious like the poor state of our roads, which constantly modify my tracking and mash my springs and wheel bearings. In the accident stakes, possibly a greater contributary factor in all these accidents than the odd over enthusiastic youngster whom 'pimps' their own ride! :mad:

Hope 'Mark' was belted into the teatray skidpanned Fiesta...
A couple of hefty 'rents interest free loans will probably be needed to fix the carpark collision caper...

Back to the point... wish Mr King of the AA would tackle something serious like the poor state of our roads, which constantly modify my tracking and mash my springs and wheel bearings. In the accident stakes, possibly a greater contributary factor in all these accidents than the odd over enthusiastic youngster whom 'pimps' their own ride! :mad:

Exactly. No matter how carefully I drive, the bloody roads round here are a disgrace. The council have the bare-faced cheek to blame it all on the winter - 'water gets into cracks, freezes, expands then it all lifts' So back in the 70s when I lived up North & winters lasted 3 or 4 months & often took us below freezing, how comes I never saw potholes like I'm seeing now?
Maybe it's because we had the council building & repairing roads instead of the bunch of pikeys with an Irish name that we have now. Is it any wonder the roads are shot when half the tarmac they are given goes straight round to someone's driveway for a quick backhander?
I'm going through a set of front tyres every year & paying each time to have my tracking adjusted. When I first realised this was a constant thing, I asked the chap at the tyre depot & he said it's generally where people kerb the wheels - Kerb it? He's obviously got me mistaken for the missus.
Only once have I ever kerbed my car & that was down to foreign trucker taking a bend on the wrong side, forcing me off road :mad: The only other thing that could chuck my tracking is the deep potholes that surprise you round every bend.

Back