Basic Boot build please help

Currently reading:
Basic Boot build please help

hi, i have a mk2b punto 04 and was wondering where i can buy some sub boxes suitable for 10", 12" speakers

http://www.autoacoustics.com/sbo-fp993.htm

i have tryied this website above and this is what i had in mind but i was wondering if anyone can find them anywhere else cheaper? :p

also is the Mk2 boot dimensions the same as the mk2b? :confused:

a few questions there guys hope someone can help me :worship: as i dont want to spend 189.95 on each box

thanks in advance
Tom (y)

What sort of other equipment will you be using I would say that a 10" sub is about the biggest that you want to put in a box like that. It is just going to restrict a 12" far too much.
TBH its going to be difficult to get it any cheaper than that they arent all that easy to make but im sure that somebody will be able to make you one for a similar price, give you better advice, and make the box better than stealth do. I will have a word and hopefully somebody may contact you.
Do you have an email addy.

Cheers guys i guess 10inch is more than enough mate ur right :) n thank u for the help i sent u my email address through pm Vol (y) im still new with audio and cars in general as i only been driving since september last year :slayer: hehe

Tom

Back