General Bart's trekking 1200 fire.

Currently reading:
General Bart's trekking 1200 fire.

I have just returned from the "home" of classic pandas, from Sicily. I have seen {sadly} closed in 2012 Termini Imerese factory, where pandas were produced from 1980 till 1992.The amount of panda cars in Sicily is breathtaking.My hotel was located near two small towns, Porticello and Santa Flavia, smaller of them, Porticello has probably arround 1000 dwellers and about 35-45 pandas:D paradise :slayer: Cars are generally without rust but very battered italian style;)

I put only one picture, from volcano Etna second higher hostel at arround 2500 meters above sea level. Shelter "company cars" ,guess what:)

Some time ago I bought quite battered 14 inch cromodoras for a few quid.With very sophisticated tools like hammer and piece of PA6 alloy block I managed to make them straight again:D new achievement unlocked, "wheelsmith level one". And after some work with orbit sander I managed to achieve satin "roughened aluminum" look since I am to lazy to have/take care of polished wheels, and because they are going to be winter wheels.(y)The number of weights after ballancing is low to average , so my level one wheelsmith title is deserved :)

Last edited:
My better half received some fancy korean cosmetics, I hope to use the empty casings someday as a decoration in my 4x4 :devil:

Back