General Bargain??

Currently reading:
General Bargain??

I agree with Beau...I had one for the grand total of about 2 weeks.
They are noisy in a bad way, catch on pebbles in the road and just don't fit quite right.

anything after the cat makes no ods as far as performance's is concerned I just can't understand why anyone would pay £145 (new) for that piece of tat

that's more than double the original part

and what for a little more noise

anything after the cat makes no ods as far as performance's is concerned I just can't understand why anyone would pay £145 (new) for that piece of tat

that's more than double the original part

and what for a little more noise

yes i agree (y) but most of the young team are into the noise from the zorst. this gives the illusion of more speed:D the sad thing is i hate seeing anybody getting ripped off paying way over the odds for crap:eek:

That's ********. If a centre pipe with a larger bore was fitted and a matching backbox, you would get quicker release of exhaust gases, and a better performing engine. Granted a GT would make the most of it, but any other model would still benefit if you wanted to throw the cash at it.

I hate uneccesarily loud and lairy backboxes, which is why I went with a supersprint on my car. It's perfect because from inside the car all you can hear is the filter sucking in all that air, you can barely hear the backbox at all.

I don't think Supersprint still make these bits for the mk1 though, so you'd be better of looking for a second hand one mate!

Back