Bargain Anybody?

Currently reading:
Bargain Anybody?

The Negotiator said:
Repost from my aldi thread! Tut tut.

I didn't specifically mention it as:

http://www.aria.co.uk/productinfocomm.asp?ID=10271&SpecialStatus=1

Comes in at £10 cheaper or so when you add postage and very few people need 10ms

Its not an intentional repost... I was just crusing the aldi site (as you do *wistles*) and saw it... I was definatly not intentionally erroneously quoting you.

OK OK ITS NOT SUCH A BARGAIN... EVERYBODY GO HOME

Hey I was just kidding! I couldn't care less! The desktop PC is (as usual) a steal IMO and has so many features it's almost a joke. The A4 graphics tablet is fantastic (I own one) and you can't get anything close for a lot more money.

Weirdly, after relooking, IMO, the best buy there is the LCD/Laptop wipes. They sell for about £5 for 15 elsewhere. I bought 300 last time they were in stock at aldi.

Saw the halogen worklight for £6, would be useful if only I had a garage, and a car!

No, it is cheap in that (I believe) its contrast is excellent and the response time is superb (most cheaper models are 16ms or above, the lower => the lower amount of "ghosting")

The Negotiator said:
Did you get a refund or replacement Lora?

i got a refund as they have no more but im still not happy i liked that screen :)

It was always a bit dodgy though

You should have asked.

Do you know the sole reason why I have never posted the Aria bargains on TFTs (seriously) - it's because you had recently bought the Aldi one and I felt like it would be saying "if you had waited a month you could have saved......£x". I shouldn't have cared so much and you would have known :(

TFTs tend to either work brilliantly or not at all but then again, most electronics are like that. I expect the chances between most resellers (remember somebody probably makes them for Medion) having dodgy units is the same.

Well i thought i'd got a good deal from currys i bought a printer from them too but i suppose your going to find that cheaper somewhere too :(

they're not getting delivered until the 22nd either... think i can cancel my order?

EDIT i lied it was comet not currys :)

black_cinq said:
Well i thought i'd got a good deal from currys i bought a printer from them too but i suppose your going to find that cheaper somewhere too :(

they're not getting delivered until the 22nd either... think i can cancel my order?
What printer did you order? One with cheap consumables I hope, and not a Lexmark or something.....

You should be able to cancel - check T&Cs.

EDIT - You know where to come :)

Yeah, easy to cancel :) You have the distance selling laws on your side too but you might be able to cancel without even having them sent if you tell them now and it hasn't been dispatched.

Stuart DemonD said:
Good price on printer, according to this:

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/computing/peripherals/multifunctional-printers/223028/prices :)

Personally, I am not a great lover of multi-functionals.

Wohoo so i didnt mess up completly.

Im thinking if i really want a 17" screen too lol, i've got a 13" atm :eek:

I dont like multi funstionals either - they're hard to use. but i want a photo priner with a screen and my mum needs a scanner and i dont want a separate one in my room so this was the best option. :)

Back