General Barchetta movies

Currently reading:
General Barchetta movies

W-T-F was that all about???? :confused:

A bunch of B's on a track that seemed good for some serious tyre squeeling stuck in 2nd gear listening to Euro-pop...............then finished off with a bunch of hill-billy rockers spouting off about equestrian FM transmissions.............

Who decided that a good look for a b is black over shiny grey with a huge spoiler on the boot - hunt him down and bring back his entrails!!!

No matter your opinion of their B's, it shows how much some people put into them and how much we are just playing:)
But, look how many B owners have taste Doc........all those roll hoops:D

They did seem a bit dull in the first vid. Some of them were nice. The yellow one looked odd with yellow lights. And the black and silver one was "interesting". Red and silver interior was nice.

Second vid, I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. My B is red and I have to say I'm not to keen on the red hard top. I think if I get one, I get a black one... The front spoiler looked mean, and the alloys were nice.

Third one I had seen before... I suppose it's one way to get rid of some crappy tyres...

DJ OD

Aral Cabrio day! (y) Sorry but Barchetta-Scotland can't compete with the numbers that turned out for this event:( However, the scenery on our runs was much better and yes we did have some balloons in the cars:p :D :D:D :D

I thought we had some balloons in the cars last May, Ricky!!!:D If we have a run in May I think we might need Jon (fae Edinburgh) to do the video work. I don't know what his rates are though:( I'll organise some dancing girls and hopefully we can out do those Barchetta loving Germans. Anyone up for it?

I thought we had some balloons in the cars last May, Ricky!!!:D If we have a run in May I think we might need Jon (fae Edinburgh) to do the video work. I don't know what his rates are though:( I'll organise some dancing girls and hopefully we can out do those Barchetta loving Germans. Anyone up for it?

If you have dancing girls I'll waive my fee:D

Only the small matter of the april/may cannonball run and weddings that would get in the way.

If there's a public holiday in May we could arrange a run for that would be great. Saturdays are dodgy for me with work.

Last edited:
Back