General Barchetta meet at Auto Italia Gaydon anyone?????

Currently reading:
General Barchetta meet at Auto Italia Gaydon anyone?????

OK all, after a pleasant afternoon out last Sunday :cool: who is up for a meet at the Auto Italia event at Gaydon on Sunday the 23rd of September? (y)

It looks like an interesting day out - only thing is it does not look like we would get to go out for a hoon around the Warwickshire countryside, however could get a spin around the track. While its not quite 'Up North' (sorry SS), it is a bit more central than Virginia Waters.... ;)

It also looks like there is the opportunity to park the cars on the FF stand - could make for some interesting photos.........

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/93373-auto-italia-gaydon.html

Cost looks to be £10 per adult on the day or £8.00 in advance so whadya think guy's? Good idea or should I get my coat...............?

VW2.jpg

It could, potentially, be my first outing after the back end damage is repaired and a respray - and (also possibly) with a new set of wheels. I can't really confirm though as I'm afraid I might jinks the whole thing and the car won't be ready.

It could, potentially, be my first outing after the back end damage is repaired and a respray - and (also possibly) with a new set of wheels. I can't really confirm though as I'm afraid I might jinks the whole thing and the car won't be ready.

:D I have to get a leave pass stamped yet but fully intend going regardless - it would be good if you could get along - lets keep fingers crossed eh? :rolleyes:

I'll probably be there. We went last year and there were some interesting cars on display. Particlarly the Stratoses (Strati?) both real and replica, Ferraris and Lambos. There were a few bs dotted about too. I think the museum has been reorganised so that will probably be worth another look.

We probably wouldn't get there early enough to get on to the FF stand.

So you lot (but not SS ' cos he don't do Sunday's ;) ) - any thoughts about getting together at AutoItalia next Sunday 23rd?

I think I may have convinced the wife to go :woot: (parents have the kids for the weekend so stay at home and decorate or play with cars :tempt: )

If there are enough of us maybe we could meet up somewhere and drive to the venue in convoy?

Names on a list................?

LRB - Red .........next

Well Robot - sounds like SS has set you a challenge!!!! If you set off now you could make it by next Sunday ;) :D :D

:eek:
Don't think I'd dare driving on the wrong side of the road :rolleyes: If, however, you'd arrange a meet on the parking lot of the ferry quay in Newcastle I might just show up :eek:

Back