General barchetta in this months auto italia!

Currently reading:
General barchetta in this months auto italia!

I was speaking to Ben about this a while ago (Ben owns the forum). As the forum is actually based and run from Singapore and its a 'forum' and not a club I think its actually quite difficult for anyone to bring legal proceedings against anyone posting on the forum (unless they post up their personal details)...........

Anyhow, if I had a scanner I would do it, but I don't so I can't!!

has no one read the above edit? :bang:

if AI give us a crap spot at shows from now on we blame the B section :(

Got mine last weekend. Seems readily available now - even Tesco has it. Also got a new MacBook Pro through the insurance - very nice. I'm loving the back-lit keyboard. Been using Macs for about 15 years and was getting bored - not anymore. :)

I think people tend to buy certain magazines if the cover details draw them in, this edition of Auto Italia will have sold a few more, very few more given the number of UK barchetta owners.

I remember the NME being accused a few years back of trying to sell more copies as they had Morrissey on the cover one week, the simple response was they would have sold more if they had put Kylie on the front.

Anyway, back to the article, not dissimilar to that from Classic & Sportscar back in 2005, even the author gets a mention in that as an owner and former C&SC hack.

As a Riviera model owner I'm going to ignore the comment that my leather seats look pimped. :bang:

Back