Banks grrr

Currently reading:
Banks grrr

M111CYY

Formerly mickyd6666
Its my own fault i know but

hadnt checked my bank account online for a few days, and ive just checked it and for 4 transactions i am being charged £120. thats 30 each and i also am being charged a monthly over drawn thing which is another £28.

So for being overdrawn by £55 im paying £148 extra. That is ridiculous amounts especially when one of the transactions wa under a fiver.

:bang::bang:

least ive learned me lesson now

just lost £195 + £449 last week due to paypal funking up. Great, bank has covered the smaller amount, and following investigation will cover larger amount.

Just hoping paypal will ALSO cover the amounts, meaning I will get some moneyout of it (bloody well should the inconvience, cockups, insecurity, farce of it).

also had 50p taken a week before, amount went amount, amount came back less 51p, reckon they were just testing it :bang:

don't see you much on the forum much these days..

i've went overdrawn on my account loads of time, they charge about a tenner usually then refund it straight after, not sure why but abbey owns!

im usually here, but have been working a lot over past few weeks so it has been at ridicolous o'clock times.

Lucky you getting it back, halifax is really stingy

legalised theft mate.

claiming back unlawful bank charges has been put on hold http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/bank-charges

i hate ****ing banks,

Mickey go into your local branch and tell the to stop wanking you off and get them to refund the charges, if they wont then tell them you wanna close your account, then they'll give u your money back that they've stole.

Last edited:
you wont get your charges back until the court case has been decided for the legality of the charges by the ombudsman and the courts. there is no definate time for the case to be finished - its is expected to be a long case.

natwest tried to charge me £30 because paypal took twice what they were supposed to due to 'technical difficulties' so i was in the red (n)
luckily my bank let me off although they wandered why a 17 year old would bring his dad to the bank...had to explain i was just 15 lol :eek:
but i got let off and paypal gave me my money back! :rolleyes:

legalised theft mate.

claiming back unlawful bank charges has been put on hold http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/bank-charges

i hate ****ing banks,

Mickey go into your local branch and tell the to stop wanking you off and get them to refund the charges, if they wont then tell them you wanna close your account, then they'll give u your money back that they've stole.

i will, the only thing is i know people in the branch as me mam used to be a staff member there before she transfered to the records dept. so i will feel bad but i suppose its got to be done

Just ask your bank for a free 30 day overdraft facilty, if your history is ok they might give you one with a few hundred limit. If they refuse tell them you are considering closing your account and moving to a bank that will provide you with one.

Last edited:
Back