Styling badgless grill?

Currently reading:
Styling badgless grill?

ajtheclaret

hi all, i dont suppose anyone is selling or know of anyone selling a badgless grill (preferably in black) as fk have none at all in stock (for at least a month) and im having no luck finding one!
there has to be one for me somewhere! :bang:

cheers in advance, Aj

Well as stated above fk don't have any

That's funny because i ordered one yesterday (y)

Think your looking in the wrong place buddy. Here's the link for ya. Let me know how you get on. Also id pay by PayPal if you can it's the best way. But don't **** the bed when you see the price come through as 41,00 like I did. It gets paid in euros lmao it works out at £34.40 I believe which ain't too bad. Including VAT and postage

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en...isttype=search&searchparam=Grande punto grill

How much it set u back I was litterally on the phone to them a matter of days ago (like two!) n they said they had none at all :/

How much it set u back I was litterally on the phone to them a matter of days ago (like two!) n they said they had none at all :/

£34.40 including postage and packaging and VAT. And then I bought a can of black bumper spray For a fiver at the local hardware shop, you can see the results if you look in my car thread (in my signature)

Last edited:
Tried online again today and success! God knows how long it will take to be dispatched/delivered but should have one in the next couple o week (hopefully!) got some paint already as I've done my stock grill a week o so ago, I'll take a look at ya motor now mate.

Back