Styling Badges

Currently reading:
Styling Badges

Hi, I have a 99 barchetta in black. Can anyone tell me exactly which badges were originally birth front and rear, there seem to be so many replacements or "upgrades" around I can't with out what is the factory issue.

Thanks

I stand to be corrected, but I think the '99 model year would have had the 'square' style badges

Front:
7734512_large.jpg

Back:
31l%2BnHu0P3L._SX355_.jpg

This badge is too large, it is OEM no. 7791560 and the Barchetta badge is OEM number 46735317. I have my car´s rear badge here and it is only 95 mm long, while this badge for sale is 120mm x 25mm.

Just ordered the later model round badge to my recently repainted B. Although not "historically accurate" in a 1997 Barchetta it will definitely look better than the original rather faded rectangular badge.

Yes, I agree the original badge on the trunk was rather cheap and quickly faded. I removed it but I keep it in the glove box and replaced it with a Barchetta script which has done much better than I expected considering it is some sort of chromed plastic. Mind you it never sees snow and rarely rain;)

yes, I bought four from ebay but I don't think they are available now. I have been unable to find them. You just peeled off the paper backing and carefully stuck them to the car. about ten inches by one inch

Wish I'd bought one when they were available. The B's pert bottom deserves better than that awful rectangular Fiat logo. :(

Back