Styling badboy bonnet

Currently reading:
Styling badboy bonnet

i was thinking of giving my cinq the badboy look, with the bonnet extended over the head lights, but i cant see how its done because the edge of the bonnet is flush with the head lights. has any one else had this problem? what do you have to do? move the bonnet forward, or move the lights back? help me pleeeease

karl
96 cinq 900 sx

If you look closely at some badboy bonnet's it's sort ofbulging over the lights. Presumebly to clear them. I think it is then filled so that it doesnt look as bad. Not 100% sure though.

They probably "mould" the inside to the shape of the light, and make the external facing side flat. Just a guess......

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting 1.1 | Current Project : ICE Install

if you want an extremely cheaper alternative, Buy a black sunstrip and a can of spray paint to match car and basically spray the sunstrip and once dry, apply to headlight!

The sunstrip MUST be black or u'll get a bit of light showing through when you've got the headlights on.

did this to my old green Cinq sx and it looked good!

Is adrenaline brown?

What most do is move the bonnet forward slightly or move the headlights back, and weld strips of shaped metal onto the bonnet.
Then fill it, make it all smooth and paint it

It were proper Bo i tell thee!!​

Back