Styling Badboy Bonnet for £50

Currently reading:
Styling Badboy Bonnet for £50

CinqyAbarth

Drives A Red Cinq Abarth
Badboy Bonnet for £50, Yay or Nay?

An old friend of mine told me i should have my bonnet badboyed the other day... he works for the biggest bodyshop in the south...

anyways he asked me how much they usually are... i said a guy on here does em for £60 if you give him the bonnet/car for a weekend...

So he phoned me last night and said £50 for the work/materials etc, and £30 if i want it painted aswell... :D:D:D

What you think??

Im not sure.. dont want people to class it as a chavvy car, and the whole point of changing cars was because i wanted to make it a standard looking car.. but im sooo tempted!!

Craig

Last edited:
OP
OP
CinqyAbarth

CinqyAbarth

Drives A Red Cinq Abarth
lol kk cheers guys, i might be able to get more done at near this price if anyone else wants one?? ill have a word... i have another old mate who is in the process of buying his own bodyshop apparently so ill see what i can do with him, but havent spoke to him in bout 5 years! :p

Craig

badboy here we come! ;)

OZ Seicento

www.niimc.net
£50 for a badboy bonnet sounds great. would be hard to beat.
dont suppose there is any chance of him doing sei bonnets in the future lol?
Enjoy mate

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Also i suppose if you dont like it once fitted, if you get a spare youve a good chance of selling the badboy if needs be :)

Wow, this fella makes no profit at all it sounds like! Dead cheap! I know we charge similar, but not as low as that. Unfortunately we dont have alot of free time, and between sourcing a bonnet and collecting it, buying in the filler and metal etc to do a bonnet, cutting the templates to fill the gap as per required, then sanding smoothign primering and arranging delivery, im afriad we dont see as much of the £100 as we would like :( Anyway, hope it goes well for you (y)

BTW is it metal or fibreglass inserts?

Whiley

biggest bodyshop in the south are you on about a commercial bodyshop then?

OP
OP
CinqyAbarth

CinqyAbarth

Drives A Red Cinq Abarth
Right just got off the phone to him, its now changed to £100 profesionally sprayed, or just £50 for the badboy... That is for anyone, if interested give me a PM and ill text him to book you in..

Craig