bad boy bonnet

Currently reading:
bad boy bonnet

C

chris

has anyone on here got a babboy bonnet? coz i want one on my bravo. would it be legal tho?

it is depending on how much of the lights are covered up, as the lights have to pass mot....dont no if anyone has badboy bonnet as im lookin for one as well...i mite just find a old second hand bonnet and get a mate at body shop to to it for me

tgat modded one that everyones commenting on ha one but it isnt how id like mine to look

just go to a scrappy get a spare eng get it badboy'd asmuch as you want n keep extra for mot

remember though that if its so bad it fails the mot, then its also dangerous to drive with.
anyone who's used to driving their brav at night will agree the lights are pretty poor to start with. Also, you can get pulled by the police and given a producer if your car looks like it'd fail safety tests. a bad boy bonnet is quite a dramatic cosmetic change and the cops WILL pick up on it.
another consideration is that you will probably loose airflow into the engine bay and induction it, so adding a cold air feed onto an induction kit would be a good idea.

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4 & now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

i have to agree with the above, i have first hand experience of this as my car has a "bad" boy bonnet on, the car is constantly overheating with the fan on, although this maybe due to the front bumper i have, also the headlight vision is cut out a fair bit, even though i do have the marea lights!
In my personal opinion it does look awesome tho!
ryan

yea but on marea lighst arent the head lights in the middle.if the bonnet is moddified on the bravo it wont constric air to the radiator coz it goes through the bumper

lift ur bonnet look at the fair duct behind ur bonnet.

( ryan ur overheating prob will be part of the bonnet where its all smoothed in where the grill is )

is there not an intake pipe that goes down near the bumper too? I'm sure I ripped one out mine a few months back when I removed the whole airbox...I can't remember I was seeing red with frustration!! :)

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

yea i ripped mine out to coz i got a BMC induction on with a cold air pipe on