bad boy bonnet

Currently reading:
bad boy bonnet

A

amit

apparently speaking to the guys at cool louvres no1 has ever done it b4! ne one knw of ne1 who has tried it???
amit

?

Where have you been, we have had loads of argument over them here - well I did anyway!

It also helps us lot over 18 if you wrote words instead off playground txt spk as im sre ne1 who rds it cnt wrk outa fckng wrd m8

Chrs

Ngl

Re: Re: ?

I once saw a pic of a yellow bravo with the F40 bonnet vent and a bad boy bonnet and it really did look good but i dont know where it is now, some foriegn site.
If anyone finds any pics please let me know.

Bad Boy Bonnet

www.tunungworld.com has got a few mint pictures of bravos - someone posted the specific page about a week ago but cant find it - ive got one of them set as my wall paper - the black one with arosa rear lights - spent all today meshing my gril to try and make it look like that one!!!!!

Re: Found it!

Still, its not the one ive seen, it was awesome. Thats only a mild bad boy bonnet this yellow one was really outrageous but in a good way!

Please somebody find it cause i cant :(

Re: Re: Found it!

my car has been booked in for a bady boy jobbie with cool louvres for 120 pounds only! :) on saturday 12th oct, if ne1 wants to come n check it out to c hows it done - ur more than welcome too! :) the place is in hampshire. painting the bonnet is on top!!!!

Re: Try this site

what the beeping beep they do to the red bravo !!!! not good !!!

Bad boy bonnet

It is pot noodle that make Bad boy en it? Wot they taste like? lol.

exrovermech

Re: Bad boy bonnet

I've got one half finished in my garage.

Waiting to find a cheap painter who's good in the Manchester area

Re: ?

Just seen this reply Nig.

I agree the texting language is crazy?!? I might have a look in the yellow pages to see if I can get some sort of tutoring so I can understand it.

hahaha