Bad Boy Bonnet

Currently reading:
Bad Boy Bonnet

N

Nino

Hi all,

At the moment I making a bad bonnet for my Bravo, like this one.

membres.lycos.fr/kevin1000/bravo_v.php?&photo=bravo20.jpg&debut=15

I have found it to be easier than I though after designing it on paper. I was thing of making a home kit so people get get it installed on there car. (weld it on bolt on, it the bolts work which I dout)

Or installed the bad boy bonnet and get it paint for them, or just primered, then send it. Well you get the Idea.

I was wondering if a lot of people would be interested, and how much would you guys pay. (it would be a kit you put on your bonnect or a totally new one, so you just bolt it on, and bolt the other back on it you sell the car)

BONNET A MUST!!

I HAD A LOOK AT THE BONNET AND DECIDED THAT ITS A MUST FOR ME! IT LOOKS REAL MEAN AND CERTAINLY WOULD BE INTERESTED! HAVE YOU SEEN ANYWHERE THAT DOES THEM AT MOMENT? GIVE US A SHOUT. DAN.

wow that looks cool!

Dunno what i'd pay though... will think about it, but bearing in mind a bonnet on its own costs quite a bit, you would need to charge a lot for it?

ben

Interested

Would also be very interested Nino, i would say for a new bonnet version, £250

The produce

A normal bonnet from FIAT is £220 +VAT, But I should be able to get, new FIAT bonnets with small dents for about half this, If not, I should be able to get around 8 bonnets which I have located. I'm looking at selling them for about £200 + P&P, or let people pick them up. These will be that would be unpainted.

The kit would be cheaper, about £50 - £60, which could be bolted on, and smoothed in with body filer. Very easy to do, All with instructions. But I'm not sure if it will crack as its just bolted on and not welded. The other way round is for the person to get it welded. I could provide phone number for companies around the UK with the kit, or it could be fiber glassed and bolted on, this would be harder but anyone could do it, and should work, I will tested the idea first.

The best way is the 1st one.

It anyone has any comments or interest, please look at the picture above and let me know. The more interest in this the more likely I would do it.

It will totally transform your Bravo

Bonnet

How about trying on my car Nino ?

Else i'm interested

Re: Bonnet

if it looks like the picture (with vent an all) then i'll buy one :)

ben

wow

i am defintly interested too, how cool does that look!! looks mean, keep us updated with the latest developments too!

cheers
amit ;)

cool

I am interested but cant find the photos as the site wont load up

Help

Allan Brown

the link

Copy that link into the address, and press enter.

If someone knows how, paste the pic into the thread. Cheers

The bonnent wouldn't include the vent. The chrome grile is from the late Bravas. This would be on top of the price of the bonnet its about £30 I fink from FIAT. Also a little more if you wanted the grile smoothing in. Not much considering its effect.

I just got all the stuff ready, and I going to test the bolt on stage first. I' working weenend nights at the moment, Just put a new alternator in know at work, 'shh don't tell the boss'. "Don't you Love IT support". So I have the all the week days for a couple of months to play. If your saw my car, you would see I neede more, every panel is dented (stolen recovered). this gives me the perfect background form crection like this and hopefully more.

keep on repling with comments and interest, so I can see its worth it to design the project into a kit.

Cheers fella's

Bonnet

Nino,

IT Support is indeed a wonderful job, loads of money for little work.

Really interested in this, and you could be on your way to a fortune as no one else does this kind of things for Fiats.

Can't way for results

vent in bonnent

yes that is a Celica vent, but, if you look, you would see the bad boy bonnet style, look over the lights there are brows which are part of the bonnent.

The bumper is which a pain Abarth/Lester.

I have been doing some figures and believe I could get the the whole bonnent in the picture, done using new parts for £400 derlivered to anyones door. This sound high, but just check the price of a new bonnent from Fiat, and then you see how cheap it is.

Also this way when you come to sell your car, you can bolt the orginal back on, so it wouldn't look like a boy racer has had it, because you can just bolt the other back on, or sell it, you get about £100 - £150 for it. Makes the price cheaper.

The work would be done to A1 condition, by a real bodywork guy and myself in a fully kitted-out paintshop. I have spoke to a friend of mine, who is going to paint my car, and this can be done no problem. I'm not too sure about the price without the vent, and he is getting back to me for a price fully painted, and just requires bolting on.

Any comments on the price. Please responde

thanx

hi Nino i got to see the pic in the end and its looks like u have done a lot of work.

I was going to have a F50 vent cut into by bonnet, but yours does look very nice indeed, and would be very interested.

R u selling the bonnet with or without the celica vent blended in. Because i would much prefer the F50 one with the bad boy over the lights if pos??

Text me back with soon prices mate.....

Speak toya soon

Allan Brown

Re: thanx

I have just had bits of the F50 vent cut into mine, if oyu want some pics i'll e-mail them, unless someone can tell me how to post them into a thread?