Styling backbox and quick question

Currently reading:
Styling backbox and quick question

steve_24_7

hey guys just woundered if any knows where i can get a backbox for my car from its a 1.4 8v and next year im thinking of going for re profile cam and remap any ideas what sort of power ill be looking at with ;;

exhust
induction kit
re-profile cam
re-map

just wounder a rought power gain just running so costs to see weather to spend some money for more power or different car/model

any help cheers guys and girl

hey guys just woundered if any knows where i can get a backbox for my car from its a 1.4 8v and next year im thinking of going for re profile cam and remap any ideas what sort of power ill be looking at with ;;

exhust
induction kit
re-profile cam
re-map

just wounder a rought power gain just running so costs to see weather to spend some money for more power or different car/model

any help cheers guys and girl

I couldn't give a even a rough estimate of gain without knowing what exhaust you are going to fit.

If you have a K&N air filter fitted I imagine you have lost power already.

I couldn't give a even a rough estimate of gain without knowing what exhaust you are going to fit.

If you have a K&N air filter fitted I imagine you have lost power already.

nar ill be geeting a gsr one or getting some sort of enclosed one exhust i aint to sure of yet is there much different with just a back box? or should i go for a decat

nar ill be geeting a gsr one or getting some sort of enclosed one exhust i aint to sure of yet is there much different with just a back box? or should i go for a decat

GSR is the best induction kit.

Something like a supersprint manifold and back box would make a substantially bigger difference than anything other exhaust on the fiat market. Check the web to see if it's out of development yet.

Then it's cams and headwork, GSR can sort that aswell.

yeh there the guys i was gonna talk to about cam and remap what kinda power u think ill get ?? roghtly

yeh there the guys i was gonna talk to about cam and remap what kinda power u think ill get ?? roghtly

It's difficult to say,

A lad on the forum with a 1.4 16v engine managed 120ish bhp with a gsr induction kit and a remap (100bhp standard). So I'd say Including everything mentioned above (supersprint manifold back system, gsr induction, remap, cams and headwork) you are probably looking at 30bhp at least imo.

Your best bet is the PM peter (GSR (frorum name oldschool)), he will tell you exactly what you need to know and costs etc.

Last edited:
Back