back from hospital :(

Currently reading:
back from hospital :(

Hi all, i have just got back from hospital and it looks like i will have to go for another echo, as the nurse could see my heart clearly through my chest, but the pictures were very poor when the scanner went on my side/ribs. it was a sort of furry pic :( . so the nurse doesnt know why its doing this and i will have to go again (n)

christopher watson said:
Hi all, i have just got back from hospital and it looks like i will have to go for another echo, as the nurse could see my heart clearly through my chest, but the pictures were very poor when the scanner went on my side/ribs. it was a sort of furry pic :( . so the nurse doesnt know why its doing this and i will have to go again (n)

Ooh M8 I feel for you. Hope your next appointment is soon - not nice to be kept waiting by the system. Didn't you have any input from a Doctor - bit poor just to leave you like that :(

James Abarth said:
Ooh M8 I feel for you. Hope your next appointment is soon - not nice to be kept waiting by the system. Didn't you have any input from a Doctor - bit poor just to leave you like that :(

The 'hands-on' work is usually done by a nurse or technician, then it's reviewed by a doctor afterwards. Hard as they try, they can't be experts at everything and the technician is usually the expert at getting it into place.

Sorry to hear this though, as said above I hope you don't have to wait too long to go back and that this isn't another problem :(

it was one of those satanic nurses (you know the ones, every hospital has at least one (i think its law)). she seemed to like hurting me (trying to push the scanner through my ribs), and got annoyed if you said it hurt.

Aww thats really annoying, well hope it gets sorted out, im sure all is fine, they just want to be carefull.

:)

Back