General Back Box

Currently reading:
General Back Box

Big Mac

Hi everyone,

Got a 53 reg Stilo Active 1.2, looking for an aftermarket back box at a decent price. Would prefer stainless but not mega fussed. Can anyone point me in the direction of any good online stores?

Cheers,

BIG Mac.

Hi everyone,

Got a 53 reg Stilo Active 1.2, looking for an aftermarket back box at a decent price. Would prefer stainless but not mega fussed. Can anyone point me in the direction of any good online stores?

Cheers,

BIG Mac.

Doubt if you will get one online[exept supersprint] to fit your 1.2 thats a direct fit ..and if they do it will probably come with a reducing pipe and you will have to mount it your self .. your better off if you want one to go to a exhaust place and get one made to fit the car ..Where are you located ?

Doubt if you will get one online[exept supersprint] to fit your 1.2 thats a direct fit ..and if they do it will probably come with a reducing pipe and you will have to mount it your self .. your better off if you want one to go to a exhaust place and get one made to fit the car ..Where are you located ?

I'm in cumbria mate.

I am thinking of doing something with that funny tail of my car :bang: . Do I need to exchange the whole exhaust or will the back box do the same job ??

I am thinking of re-map and intake system but I have got only 1000 pounds dedicated to tuning left ....

I bought my 1.6 16V Dynamic '04 26K three days ago and I LOVE MY FIAT :eek:)

(apart from being little bit slow when accelerating) :cry:

It might sound stupid for someone but how much will it cost me to get it fitted ??

I am a newbie in tuning ..never done anything on my car apart from changing the oil. But I am willing to learn :eek:))

Because this car is worth it :D

--------------------------------------------------------

1.6 16V Dynamic '04 - pretty much nothing changed yet :D :D

It might sound stupid for someone but how much will it cost me to get it fitted ??

I am a newbie in tuning ..never done anything on my car apart from changing the oil. But I am willing to learn :eek:))

Because this car is worth it :D

--------------------------------------------------------

1.6 16V Dynamic '04 - pretty much nothing changed yet :D :D

Ask your garage for a quote for fitting the back box it shouldnt take more than 35 mins tops as they have a ramp to get under your car (y)

I'm in cumbria mate.

So am I and there are loads of places about......you can get exhausts made at any Gates branch for less than a ready made one (they have branches in Carlisle and Workington........at which point you tell me youre in Barrow!!!:D )

So am I and there are loads of places about......you can get exhausts made at any Gates branch for less than a ready made one (they have branches in Carlisle and Workington........at which point you tell me youre in Barrow!!!:D )

Powerflow did my cat back system here in Wales for £270 (y) that back box is a rip off (n)

I thought i would add in here, my back box is also on its last legs, ive been hunting around and the quotes i was getting was pathetic, £120+ vat virtually everywhere. Anyways i went into Euro car parts today to pick up my new clutch (£40 cheaper than everywhere else at £85) and asked them about the back box, they quoted me £48 + vat, which is a damn site cheaper than everywhere else. so now im not gona bother with stainless just get a normal on, im so disgruntled with my stilo now i cant see me keeping it for any length of time now lol.
roy

Back