Babys BrothelMobile

Currently reading:
Babys BrothelMobile

So whaddya think folks shud I keep em or get rid of em.....My Viper Stripes I mean......look in the gallery for reference coz i aint got a clue how to upload 'em ;)

Is it a car.....Is it a Plain....No its B A B Y S E I

despite your fervent abhorrence of my luvly converse boots, i love them viper stripes.

for one thing, it gives ass the people driving over you a nice line to follow ;)

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

i'm just gonna say aaaaaaabsolutely nothing ;)[}:)]

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

well i liked 'em :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Yeah make you stand out, modding your car is all about being different from everyone else, don't want our cars to look like every other Nova out there, do you????? :p

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

mmmm thanx guys..its just that sum tosser told me that I had ruined the car by putting them on and I wanted an honest opinion from peeps who werent biased..:D

Is it a car.....Is it a Plain....No its B A B Y S E I

Tell that stooopid tosser where to go baby ... there's nowt better than a little bit of individuality!

Steve

Drives a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

(I'm on [email protected] and [email protected])

1989 Fiat Panda 1000CL
Electronic Distributor
Metamec copper brake pipes
Currently immobile with a knackered gearbox and mouldy upholstery ;)
Replacement 5-speed 'box and new QH clutch in garage ready to fit
and is likely to remain there for some time yet due to my EXTREME
LAZINESS (and it's cold and wet out there - okay, so I'm a wimp) ...

To be honest, I'm not a big fan

HOWEVER, as stated above several times, its about individuality and how YOU want your car. People laugh at my flaps everyday but I like em! :D

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Babysei
Cheers wimmy....ps flaps?? :D<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I beg your pardon [:0];)

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

Back