Baby Fart!

Currently reading:
Baby Fart!

Yep, can do the blonde hair...I only cut little girls hair last night, so no harm done on that one :D

Hands may prove a little more tricky, was thinking more along the lines of lungs kidneys etc...things they have two of..I do love them and wouldn't want them to suffer too much, you understand.

Talking of which gotta go and get them now!

:chin: Kidney you say :chin: My cousin Amie has only one kidney, she could do with another. :chin:

Amies 2 and a half, got a kidney around that age???

FSH???

MOT???

lol

Last edited:
None. Kidneys extract waste from the blood, they don't digest meals. ;)
You can live with one kidney though, can't you? It's just you generally have a spare one, just in case. :)
H

Now you can see why I got a D in science. :rolleyes:

Amies kidney is enlarged, which causes her problems. She needs to be on drugs for the rest of her life. (n)

:(

I think they do enlarge to compensate for the lack of the other one (I deffo could be wrong there)

Is it likely that she will have a transplant?

The docs said they will have to see how she gets on as she develops, she might
need one, she might not.

She might be lucky and her body can cope.

:( Bless her, one of my old mates (now has a daughter in my little girls class) her little one has just had her 2 liver transplant, first one was rejected, but she seems to be doing fine at the moment :)

Let's hope she won't need it done and her body will fight back eh! :)

Yep, she's a little fighter though, when she was born she was really ill and was kept in for 3 weeks. She got over it, but she is very quiet now. We think it was because of the trauma she suffered. :(

Could be, my little boy was born early and had nasty birth...C-section and he was facing the wrong way and was breach, so when they put the forsceps (sp?) to pull him out, they put them round his face, which pulled the skin off and bruised him on his cheeks.

Then he went yellow and had to go to special care and he was asthmatic from birth. We didn't know, but it looks like he only had partial hearing for about 18 months, so couldn't speak by the time he went to school.

But now he's bounced back :) He is still quite sensitive. But he can talk (too much), read, write and is a maths genius.

He was explaining to me what infinity was all about the other day. :slayer:

And babies know far more than they get credit for. I was badly attacked at 9 months by a drugged nutter...my mum said I changed instantly and was a completely different baby.

Back