General B up for breaking

Currently reading:
General B up for breaking

Na the parts should be fine as the crash would not have damaged them. Thanks for the help with this Neil.

If I was you I would get the window hood rubbers as well as the bit of plastic that goes around the handbrake. You can sell these on if in good condition.

i checked the handbrake cover part i think your talking about and it seemed pretty tatty as i have been looking for one for a while, for the time being i have got one of these leather covers which i quite like
100_1934.JPG

will check the hood rubbers closely, had a quick look at them, seemed much thicker then the ones on my car. as for the gear knob i checked that and it was worn more then mine:cry:

Hi Neil_bb77, I know you have a great deal of requests but could you check the right/passenger headlight. I just need the shell not bulbs. Leather seats look like a real bargain –*well done!

No problem, will check it wednesday for you. phoned the breakers today

Doc - you have PM

LRB - the guy wasnt sure about which exhaust was fitted so will check it and try to get a photo wednesday.

they will post anywhere in uk (y)

Hi Neil_bb77, I know you have a great deal of requests but could you check the right/passenger headlight. I just need the shell not bulbs. Leather seats look like a real bargain –*well done!

nicholasb and LRB you have PM

Cheers
:)

If anybody else's gettings parts from this, fancy buying the two rear lights - fog & reverse - and shipping them to me? :eek:

No worries - just checking :) Might order them from barchettaparts.com or eBay, though - if only the seller would quote me the shipping.

Last edited:
Back