B&M media player issue

Currently reading:
B&M media player issue

outofmoney

Hello all, I am new here and I realy like this forum, been a while reading some threads.
I am a owner of fiat bravo 1,9 diesel, 150hp. I got B&M, basically all works but I have a little problem with playing songs from USB.
I changed all possible settings but still when I put the usb stick automaticaly a last song starts to play, thats OK but when the song ends it repeat it self and when I want to play the next song in the folder I need to push the arrow on the steering wheel for next song.
Is there a possibility that the media player after I chose a folder will play all content of the folder without annoying pushing each time the button for next song?

Thanks for any advices

Peter

Hello all, I am new here and I realy like this forum, been a while reading some threads.
I am a owner of fiat bravo 1,9 diesel, 150hp. I got B&M, basically all works but I have a little problem with playing songs from USB.
I changed all possible settings but still when I put the usb stick automaticaly a last song starts to play, thats OK but when the song ends it repeat it self and when I want to play the next song in the folder I need to push the arrow on the steering wheel for next song.
Is there a possibility that the media player after I chose a folder will play all content of the folder without annoying pushing each time the button for next song?

Thanks for any advices

Peter
Try pressing the windows button and saying "repeat off"

It seems the voice commands over-ride the button menu commands, so even when auto-play was turned off on the menus it would still play as soon as I turned the key. Saying "stop" sorted it :)

Back