General B Colours

Currently reading:
General B Colours

lanciaman

Established member
Well, we've had the favourites poll, and many saying what their favourite is. Anyone know what the rarest colour is? Talking factory colours here, not resprays in white or flip paint or BL Allegro mustard.....:p

I'll start by suggesting the Stelvio green of the 1998 LE. I read there are only 500 of those?

There was a special edition two tone car - can't remember the colour's but I think they only made 2 or 4 of them!! Another quite rare colour was the blue/silver special edition on the very last run on mk 1's..........very nice! (but still not as good as Rosso Corsa).......

There was a special edition two tone car - can't remember the colour's but I think they only made 2 or 4 of them!! Another quite rare colour was the blue/silver special edition on the very last run on mk 1's..........very nice! (but still not as good as Rosso Corsa).......

Not sure what colours the Web edition was sold in, that sold one or two.*

*Update - Details on the Web edition can be found here. Polar White anyone?

The two tone sounds like the Club Italia?

Attachments

• club_italia1.jpg
    club_italia1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 25
  • club_italia4.jpg
    club_italia4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I don't know if any one saw a programme the other night about the history of the sports car with chris barry? The bugatti veyron he had was almost the same colour as that 2 tone. At the time I thought it would look great on the b! didn't realise there already was one.
xS

Anyone got a pic of the blue/silver last of the Mk1s ? Never seen it.

Well, I have a good look and I cannot find one - although there was one on the Autotrader a couple of weeks back. Basically its a medium metallic blue with sliver wing mirrors, silver lip spoiler and silver rear diffuser - looks subtle but (y)

Back