General B bits in classifieds

Currently reading:
General B bits in classifieds

doogal

Barchetta is nearly off to the......

Scrapyard in the sky.

Nearly finished removing all the usefull bits before it's time to call the man with the big grab thingy...

I'll take a photo and post it up when she finally leaves...

Cheers
Doogal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its gonna be a sad day doogal - send one last inventory before she goes - oh, and if you have any dash bulbs (including the one behind the dash clock) - let me know 'cos a couple of mine have blown!!

Just think, she lives on through a dozen other b's.............. (y)

I have been to see it and the front end inside engine bay is rusted to bits. Never seen one go like that before. :cry: Doogal did the only thing you could with that B, strip it and sell the parts to the rest of us. It was just far to much work and ££ getting that B rust free.

Are you going to get another B Doogal ? Thanks for all the parts by the way.

Fron Doogals B I have:
Twin rad fans
Drivers door handle
Leather gear knob
Dash trim
Front ABS wheel sensors.

oh, and if you have any dash bulbs (including the one behind the dash clock) - let me know 'cos a couple of mine have blown!!

These little fellas?

IMG_5152.jpg

PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post.
Cheers
Doogal.

Is there any chance you may have the Spider that fits behind the steering wheel.....it connects the horn and airbag and is held by 4 screws...i have a photo if needed.

I am in desperate need of this part!!

Cheers

Attachments

• ff6c_1.jpg
    ff6c_1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
R30GUE - Steering wheel is still on the car, so the bit you need is presumably behind it. I'll take the wheel off tomorrow.

I'll send you a PM re posting it to you, payment, etc.

Cheers
Doogal :D

R30GUE - Steering wheel is still on the car, so the bit you need is presumably behind it. I'll take the wheel off tomorrow.

Thanks D, please bear in mind that when i took my steering wheel of this unit popped open sending metres of wiring from the spindal flying out and when i put it back together it messed up so take care when pulling off the steering wheel and the plug cos' it's a bit fiddly.......unless mine was already messed up b4 i touched it.

Your help is appreciated......Cheers

Sorry about your B....RIP:worship:

forgot to mention that the airbag and horn are plugged into it so unplug them and feed the wiring through the holes before pulling the steering wheel off.....this may be why i co**ed mine up in the first place:bang:

Cheers

These little fellas?

View attachment 33645

PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post.
Cheers
Doogal.

Doogal - those are the chaps - if you could stick them in the post tell me what you want for them!!!

One last thought, what exhaust system do you have? I am still running the stock FIAT system and would like a s/s system at some point.....also, what state is your downpipe in (my wire mesh covering has virtually disintegrated)?

Cheers (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

... what exhaust system do you have? I am still running the stock FIAT system and would like a s/s system at some point.....also, what state is your downpipe in (my wire mesh covering has virtually disintegrated)?

Cheers (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

LRB - exhaust back sections went a while back. The front is in the classifieds, but here's 2 pics of the mesh section.

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

I'll send you a PM...
Cheers
Doogal

Back