Awesomeness Last Night

Currently reading:
Awesomeness Last Night

A while ago we had the local traffic cop come down to the cadet centre to show us his unmarked Evo IX and to give us a chat about road safety.

Driving back home and what do I see? That same copper had pulled over the local 'Ped Massive and was giving them a severe bollocking. It was so satisfying, seeing the looks on their faces.....

Another thing...

One of my friends had a very nasty habit of driving whilst drunk, no matter what anyone said. One night we both were going to a friends farm, access to which was down a long private road. I knew he would have had a few, and so rigged up some bright blue led strobes i had had lying around and stuck them on the bonnet and roofbars of my car. I hid further up the lane behind some old trailers and waited for him to pass, waited a few seconds then tailed him with the lights flashing.......

He nearly soiled himself, but it had an impact on him and he hasn't drunk-driven since!

To allay any fears i would never use the blue lights on a public road, i am fully aware of how illegal that would be!:)

Heh good trick. Glad it taught him a lesson (y) :p

Back