Autosport International Show 2013

Currently reading:
Autosport International Show 2013

Hi All,

Im new to this forum so not entirely sure how to use it lol :confused: im attending the AS13 on Saturday. Never been before, so I don't really know what too expect. Looking at pervious shows, it does look a great day :) anyone else going on here?

Tell us why Panda as I have no idea what it is?

Also delivery mileage Panda available at Glynn Hopkins for £5995 is it worth it or shall I fix my Seicento up for less (sorry for highjack)

Well I must say that I don't believe you all saying that it is a disappointing show. I went on Saturday and tbh I didn't want to leave. There was loads of cars to look at and the live arena show was brillant, me personally I would reccomend this show to any car fanatics like myself! :)

I think MEP said it was dissapointing in 2009 and may have changed, I never said anything as I have no idea. Glad you enjoyed it though and I am only a small part car fanatic as I dont have the time to be anything else (means the wife would kill me if I lived in the garage)

I am happy enough talking to these guys and watching Top Gear to get my fix, hoping to get my garage rebuilt as I can swing a cat later in the year and then fix learn to fix things myself. I did go to Gadget Show live this year and that was enough to cure me of shows, havent watched Gadget Show since and I used to love it

I was thinking about going the Gadget Show in April for the live show, but im still not sure if too go or not :confused:

Haha. I went to the christmas one also, was more disapointed with that than I was with Autosport International Show 2009 lol.If you want stands full of iPhone 4 cases then Gadget Show live is great, but if not, then the Ideal Homes would be better (so I'm told).Gadget Show Live is nothing on what used to be the 'Tomorrows World Live Event' of the 90's.

Haha. I went to the christmas one also, was more disapointed with that than I was with Autosport International Show 2009 lol.If you want stands full of iPhone 4 cases then Gadget Show live is great, but if not, then the Ideal Homes would be better (so I'm told).Gadget Show Live is nothing on what used to be the 'Tomorrows World Live Event' of the 90's.

Have you been recently or just in 2009? I've never been before, that's why im asking as well if it is any good. But according from you it isn't lol :D

Back