Technical Automatic headlights

Currently reading:
Technical Automatic headlights

Hi
Dunno if this is the right place, it doesnt just relate to the GP. I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that will fit aftermarket automatic headlight sensors for a GPS. I was dissapointed that it does not come with them, im currently driving a megan around while waiting to get my GPS back and i love the rain and light sensors but also love the gps so much i wouldnt change cars for it. I know that you can get rain sensors but personally would not trust them to work as an aftermarket option. So has anyone had this done, surley its not hard to put a light dependant resistor in the system! Why dont fiat do this?

why would you want auto light sensors?your own eyes are the auto light sensors.french cars are full of gizmos like that they are pointless.if you have spare money for your new gp dont waste it on stuff like that.put a front valance on it or a rear one aswell make it stand out a little from a normal gp sporting money better spent in my opinion:)

why would you want auto light sensors?your own eyes are the auto light sensors.french cars are full of gizmos like that they are pointless.if you have spare money for your new gp dont waste it on stuff like that.put a front valance on it or a rear one aswell make it stand out a little from a normal gp sporting money better spent in my opinion:)
I just think its a cool gadget personally, cant get the front valance done as it would take my car off the road to long for fitting and i have to get to work :(. I would also imagine that light sensors would be quite cheap if someone does it!

Back