Posted by ben
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, May 3, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 3, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Big thanks to the events team for helping to make a great day better. Not only did they provide tea and coffee but they also provided chilled soft drinks and not unbranded rubbish either. I'm just glad whoever bought them was in the Coke camp!

It was good to meet and chat to people about their cars looking forward to next year.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1399316193.743693.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1399316227.275708.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1399316288.860853.jpg

Sent from my 100HP using FIAT Forum

Big thanks to ben AMD everyone on the events team for making 2014 Brooklands the best yet
Was an awesome day and will definitely be back next year

Will be uploading ALL my photos from the day to Fiat Forum, they will also be on Facebook

Attachments

• 1399320954857.jpg
    1399320954857.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 55
A thoroughly nice day out. Big thanks to all those who ran the FF stall - have to admit I didn't come over and say hi but then I spent half the day waxing my Bravo ;) (yes that was me opposite the FF stall area)

My pictures can be seen on my site here http://www.insworld.co.uk/index.php?album=motoring-events/brooklands-2014

If any members would like the full size image of their car (if featured) let me know by PM and I'll email you it.

Nice to catch up with some old skool BOO members and meet some new people. Hopefully next year I'll know one or two of you a little bit better and will say hi to more.

hi insomnia 150t bravo.I have sent you a message containing my email address.I would really appriciate the picture of my car thank you .kind regards. :worship:

Big Thanks to the events team.... its the best event i have been to in a while, talked to a few people, Reuk, i think who was parked next to me and insy.... long time buddy, great to catch up, and mafia27, spoke to you for a while.... really really enjoyed it, thank you for the stickers too, they were put on straight away :)

i have around 80 pictures and most of the 1st round test hill videos will get them uploaded today... really looking forward to the next one :)

thanks

Robin

That was my first brooklands, I loved it!
If you love any type of Italian car go, just go.

Big thanks to all on the FF stand.
In my view parking on the banking says, I've been to brooklands!
I have posted most peoples Pandas, in the panda bit of the forum under brooklands.
But will have to compress the files to post the rest of the photos.

That was my first brooklands, I loved it!
If you love any type of Italian car go, just go.

Big thanks to all on the FF stand.
In my view parking on the banking says, I've been to brooklands!
I have posted most peoples Pandas, in the panda bit of the forum under brooklands.
But will have to compress the files to post the rest of the photos.

put them in here https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3815

then put the code into the thread

Just want to say a BIG thank you to ben for organizing my car to have the test done on it.All good.Thanks to dom aswell for helping me out with the question i was not sure about.What a very good day it was,and the lovely doughnuts and sandwiches and drinks etc.Meeting more members of the club and talking fiats was very rewarding.Enjoyed talking to RAT 20v aswell.lovely car done lots of extras to it.looking really nice.The fiat forum really do go the extra mile in making its members welcome at these events.Great job!!!(y) The only down side was the attitude of the marshals.:bang:

Found there attitude at first when i arrived early at the club site [embankment] was very pushy.tried to explain to them the forum tent and van goes in usual place.Not our cars.Dom eventually managed to get it sorted out with them.As far as im aware it was ok after that.Thanks to dom for getting it sorted out.All in all a great time..

Found there attitude at first when i arrived early at the club site [embankment] was very pushy.tried to explain to them the forum tent and van goes in usual place.Not our cars.Dom eventually managed to get it sorted out with them.As far as im aware it was ok after that.Thanks to dom for getting it sorted out.All in all a great time..

No worries, I'll talk anyone round to the FIAT way of life. ;)

Dom

Back