Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, May 3, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 3, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just a thought for Stanford...

My good lady is a qualified photographer but does it as more of a hobby than anything. She has said that she has no problem being the official FiatForum photographer. No cost or anything. Purely for both the exposure as a photographer and the pleasure of doing it. May be something you want to discuss with her (Ben?).

Just a thought for Stanford...

My good lady is a qualified photographer but does it as more of a hobby than anything. She has said that she has no problem being the official FiatForum photographer. No cost or anything. Purely for both the exposure as a photographer and the pleasure of doing it. May be something you want to discuss with her (Ben?).

I thought alexh365 was already, i seem to lose him each show to clamber up hills and climb on roof's for the pure happiness of taking photos haha

Seriously though I think you guys need one, perhaps even to get entrance photos that arent the rip off cost of the "official" taken ones

Last edited:
I don't wish to tread on anyones toes. It was merely a thought. If there is already one then not to worry. I just thought she could wander round with an 'official FF photographer' top on and anyone who wanted their car photographed could do so.

Last edited:
Was a fantastic day lads & ladies!
Thank you SO, SO much Event's Team for such a well organised, scheduled and fun day!
Loved every minute of it!
I hope I did you all proud on the Hill Climb :slayer:
I will post the vid up once I have finished editing it :)

Back