Autodelta have played with the alfa gt

Currently reading:
Autodelta have played with the alfa gt

Sounds lovely. If they can get a diff like on the Q2s then it should be rather entertaining. Take it we've all seen the 3.7 litre 147? One of the nicest sounding V6s I've ever heard, so with some supercharging magic I am ready to be blown away.

hold on, merc world is open, and you can run round it on sunday?? at brooklands :chin:

how much, and can you go full tilt, or is it a pounce round at 40mph job:confused:

I'll be in derbyshire on teh wkd, so not 'too' far away:cool:

oh, and 265bhp and 285lb/ft torque thru the front wheels is scary with the traction control off!! overtaking normally, wait till clear, plant it, hold on,
with too much power its....
clear>throttle>off throttle>pull out>gun it>sht pants>off throttle>glide in> continue onwards.
try and steer and throttle with any more than enough to keep rolling and you WILL end up in the hedge!!

hold on, merc world is open, and you can run round it on sunday?? at brooklands :chin:

how much, and can you go full tilt, or is it a pounce round at 40mph job:confused:

I'll be in derbyshire on teh wkd, so not 'too' far away:cool:

oh, and 265bhp and 285lb/ft torque thru the front wheels is scary with the traction control off!! overtaking normally, wait till clear, plant it, hold on,
with too much power its....
clear>throttle>off throttle>pull out>gun it>sht pants>off throttle>glide in> continue onwards.
try and steer and throttle with any more than enough to keep rolling and you WILL end up in the hedge!!

nope its open saturday :p there was a flyer you had to fill in to get on the track, but i dont know if the full allocation of places has gone now though.

its not 40mph limit, yes you are behind a pace car, but if its anything like Gaydon was last year (or so i have been told as i didnt make it) the speeds were pretty high and it wasnt dumbed down. if Patch had of been rebuilt earlier and iv had of got more miles on her then id have been doing it aswell, but dont know if they would have let my lil bro in the car with me while doiing it even though you are allowed a passenger!

Back