Posted by Stu DemonD
Brooklands
Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ok signs and "special cards" made up. (told you i would do it Dave :p Car Cleaned now i just gotta go home and sort out some rattles that seem to have appeared in my boot :mad:

See you all tomorrow and have a safe Journey.

Great day, much better location than last year I felt. Good to see some members I hadn't met in the flesh before and reunite with some I had. (y)

Well done to the gang organising our pitch, you did a fine job today. I just turned up, showed, and ate your cake :eek:. Oh no, hang on, I did tie a few balloons on cars so well done to me too :p.

I would like just to say that today has been a fantastic day for me, first time with the Forum and I payed my duties by gladly trying to help the events team with convoying car groups in to the brooks grounds..... OH and I also pissed off a load of Torque Italia dudleys but never mind they will get over it at some point LOL

It has been a great experience and believe me I will be retuning next year to face that hill climb once more and socialize with some very friendly and welcoming people that I met today both members and Moderators :D

I have enjoyed meeting some great people and It was a pleasure to finally put a real face and character to the Forum`s avatar and I am sure all that have met me will say the same :p

Awesome pleasure meeting you all (y) and you Moderator guys sure do a great job for the Forum :)

Here are some teaser pics before I do a full upload of the Brook event :devil:

Attachments

• DSCN3054.JPG
    DSCN3054.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • DSCN3032.JPG
    DSCN3032.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 25
What a great day! Weather was fab, seen some awesome cars, met old friends... Just came to say hello as I was staying for a short time tho, as nippers wanted to go home :( Hope everyone had a great day!

was good to see you again, forgot to say reason i was talking to the other dave about you, the guy i said this is mel too, is i was telling him about your muffin things the night before :)

Awesome pleasure meeting you all (y) and you Moderator guys sure do a great job for the Forum :)

only a few of us was mods others was events team and dudes like your self who just wanted to chip in an do their bit so was events team for the day, i hope they and you will become full time events team now though? pm ben

so thanks to all you guys who came no matter how big or small a roll you played, you all made it a gread day, so thanks for coming and for the help.

and a special thanks has to go to fiona for making the fiat forum logo cake, because its Cake and its FF or was till we ate it :slayer:

who was the guy with blake gp and sun glasses? i know i know you keep meaning to say hello but then i see you leave and i still hadn't :eek:

sorry to anyone else i know and seemed to ignore i am crap with names an faces i can walk past my own sister in the street with out realising :eek:

I have to say that was the best Fiat Forum ok Auto Italia event ever. Well done to the present events team and those who are soon to be events team after their great effort.

Like Dave i give my apologies if i walked straight past you im terrible too lol.

Also i cant believe we had 6 Schumachers (albeit 2 not stritcly with FF) Looks like there is plenty of interest for the Record.

I have to say that was the best Fiat Forum ok Auto Italia event ever. Well done to the present events team and those who are soon to be events team after their great effort.

Like Dave i give my apologies if i walked straight past you im terrible too lol.

Also i cant believe we had 6 Schumachers (albeit 2 not stritcly with FF) Looks like there is plenty of interest for the Record.

How the hell didi you beat my typo mate LOL, God Damm it your Good :devil:

Today was great. Thanks to everybody who I met up with on Friday night at the Harvester. Had fun trying to organise peeps and their parking.

Nice to talk to fellow car enthusiasts. Plus I got to go on Concorde. How cool is that?

Cheers to everybody. Brilliant time had by me and the missus. Even the sunburn reminds me of those Schumacher Stilos!

Back