Posted by Stu DemonD
Brooklands
Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Will be at the next two AI events, again in the traders section, if you're going then feel free to tap me up for a listen.

:eek: Someone could misconstrue that, lol.

I will be seeing you at Stanford :D

Will be at the next two AI events, again in the traders section, if you're going then feel free to tap me up for a listen.

:eek: Someone could misconstrue that, lol.

I will be seeing you at Stanford (y)

Last edited:
Had a great day guys, thanks for the chatter and stuff. And dave, thanks again for the blinds(y)

Just a shame Bedworth didn't make his mind up sooner about the hill run, I just missed the briefing so wasn't allowed to do it :(

Still had a great day out, nice to be home though.

i was gona do it untill they told me bout the rx-7 lol then it became a no :(

have only just got back from the weekend lol, but i had a good day, was my 1st AI and i crnt wait for more

Last edited:
Hi guys,
what an awesome turn out and the weather held out.
I'm really out of touch on the forum so apologies for firstly really not talking to anyone and secondly just dumping my cinq behind a load of unos (as directed i might add :p) having not even said i was coming on this thread.

was a last min decision to turn up as i was meant to be showing the cinq to someone who was interested in a purchase but sadly i don't think he made it.

as i said though great day and i'll try and organise myself properly to get to stanford and intergrate a bit more! (y)

I tried but stood around for around 15 minutes, people just kept popping up and jumping in ahead of me. Was looking forward to hearing the car, its been changed a lot since I heard it last (stanford hall last year).

I tried but stood around for around 15 minutes, people just kept popping up and jumping in ahead of me. Was looking forward to hearing the car, its been changed a lot since I heard it last (stanford hall last year).

I must admit I was kept pretty busy most of the day! If you're coming to any of the others this year then you have to come and listen, it's stunning now.

I must admit I was kept pretty busy most of the day! If you're coming to any of the others this year then you have to come and listen, it's stunning now.

i had a listen, impressed by the sound quality. especially when changing genres and it being just as clear. mine needs tuning up but il have no chance of that kind of quality

I did turn up early to try and help but I may have got 'slightly' distracted by all the Lancias and Alfas driving past.... Will try harder next year! :cool:

Back