Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 1, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Had a great day.(y) (y)

Thanks to all involved in the organising and setting up of the stand :slayer:

nice to put a couple of faces to names and hope to meet more of you next time.
(and to have my coupe's smoking problem fixed!!! typical it had warmed up and stopped smoking just as we drove down the road out of brooklands!! :eek:)

Cheers Ed:D

Was a good one this year wasn't it. :)

I know I sort the BOOzers out but again impressed with the FF turnout. Nice to see some FF'ers taking pics of our lovely cars and that cheeky vid shot of me getting a touch over-enthusiastic with the right foot and wheel-spinning Shabash! on my second hill run. :slayer:

Good to catch up with Stu again. Would have come round for a few more but you know how it is. Take it the white UNO was yours again Jai? Nice to see that she's still looking, how should I put this, genuine and used. ;)

See you all at Stanny. :)

Anyone else notice the people from AutoItalia - had t-shirts on showing dates on the back including an Autoitalia date in September in Windsor ???!!

In the magazine it does list another date in September but dosent say a great deal, just the dates.

I think there joining up with all the other magazines there group prints. Though im not 100% sure.

Anyone else notice the people from AutoItalia - had t-shirts on showing dates on the back including an Autoitalia date in September in Windsor ???!!

Heard this on the tannoy to amonst other things.

It's at the racecourse and isn't just AI but all of the other car mags made by the same publisher. A VW one, Jap one etc and it's just a quiet gathering to trade ideas and have a big picnic.

Sounds good and more civilised than other multi Marque meets.

Back