Technical Attention camera happy Cinq Sporting owners!

Currently reading:
Technical Attention camera happy Cinq Sporting owners!

ronnieronson

Bring On The Trumpets!
Anyone fancy doing me a huuuuuuuuuge favour, and climbing under your Cinq Sporting and taking a few photos of the exhaust system running from the manifold all the way to the back box?

Or better yet if anyone has a blueprint diagram, that would be even more helpful (y)

330371.png

Is that any help? not near my cinq at the moment

330371.png

Is that any help? not near my cinq at the moment

kinda yeah... concidering taking out my mid pipe resonance box, to perhaps get the zorst a wee touch louder.... for some reason it's louder on a cinq than a Sei... just trying to work out why :p

IMO if you want a bit more noise save up and get a manifold/decat....that way it'll be louder,sound great and give a nice performance increase. 3 birds with 1 stone:)

ill be bumping my car in the air tomorrow and ill take a few pics of my system for you. i made it myself and i didnt put the middle baffle on. not quite a cinq zhaust but it hasnt got a middle baffle:p

also ill get a recording of the noise of my exhaust as that may help you a bit

hope these will help you mate

ill be bumping my car in the air tomorrow and ill take a few pics of my system for you. i made it myself and i didnt put the middle baffle on. not quite a cinq zhaust but it hasnt got a middle baffle:p

That would be fantastic mate :D

you're a legend!

(y)

I have to reattach the cable ties as the garage didn't put it on right after the tank, so will snap a few for you. There are some others of mine about, but will just take a few more.

Give me a few hours though :D

Kristian

Cable ties??? :eek:

any luck with the pics / sound recordings? :cool:

IMO if you want a bit more noise save up and get a manifold/decat....that way it'll be louder,sound great and give a nice performance increase. 3 birds with 1 stone:)

Sorry Tom - somehow only just seen your post... odd.

Erm, I don't really want the system too loud, so it's perhaps not the way to go - as for performance I'm not too bothered about that as there are plenty of other tuning plans for the future.
As for running a decat manifold in general, I don't really want to take the cat off for MOT reasons, though I can see what you're saying.

Might be something I look into when I start building the turbo next year, but I've got to get the stubborn little bitch running properly as she is, before I start any major tuning excercises (well, that and the insurance side of things :p ).

Your motor's looking nice now though - loving the skirts!
She still pink? :yum:

Cheers(y)
Oi,it never was pink:p :p :p lol i gave it a t-cut about a month ago,it came up well but it needs doing again. i carn't be arsed to do it on me own tho,ill get me mate to help out(y)

View attachment 32502 That was half way through the bonnet(y) (y)

hehe - ok well, varying shades of light red then :p

Looks much better than when I last saw it in the flesh! (y)

Back