sei 1.jpg

Seicento Ashley's 98 Seicento Sporting

Introduction

:d
I dont mean to burst any balloons here, but if it is going to be your car, for when you drive, I'd keep it simple, and just keep it clean, and running...

Insurance is the danger..... Yes a 1.2 engine+Roll cage would be nice, but A sporting is already pricey to insure...
Im 18 myself, and my first year with a 1.1 SX sei is £2500....i thought about an induction, that puts it up to £3100...

So be careful ! Unless you've got a plan ;)

Peace out !

not quite because he will use it as regular as me... got studying to be doing too:yum:

Ahh thats fair enough then, dont forget to check with your insurance if you will get any no claims at the end of the policy, some insurance companies dont give you any and other give you some but only if you re-insure with them as a main driver but then you could be charged loads more than you have to actually pay, so tbh when you have passed your test and can get insured best to get your own policy :)

Haha!
The car broke down one day, then it wouldn't turn over, 10mins later all fine. 100 yards later breaks down..

The engine was literally hanging on the wires and tubes...

Yes £216 was pricey, but it was the most convinent garage at the time, and easiest to access....

I also paid £407 for an MOT ;)

Back