General Arm rest for Panda easy 2018

Currently reading:
General Arm rest for Panda easy 2018

tatos

New member and happy owner of my 3rd panda!
Always i was using armrest for them but now in my 319 i cant find one that fit..
Anyone have an arm rest that is ok for 2018 panda?

I know.. I always buy that brand.. The problem is that the one that they say that fit... Is not

I'm thinking the Armster might not fit the later cars as Fiat swapped the handbrake from the flappy thing to a normal lever.

I guess they would have also change the centre consul to accommodate it.

Screenshot%2B%252854%2529.png

Screenshot%2B%252853%2529.png

Hard to tell, but does it look like a 500 Armster will fit?
The cup holder at the bottom of the pic doesn't quite look like the one in my Abarth.

I'm thinking the Armster might not fit the later cars as Fiat swapped the handbrake from the flappy thing to a normal lever.

I guess they would have also change the centre consul to accommodate it.

Hard to tell, but does it look like a 500 Armster will fit?
The cup holder at the bottom of the pic doesn't quite look like the one in my Abarth.

That's true! My panda was made in 1/2019 and the handbrake console is like that.. That's why is not fit

Attachments

• 20190411_150353.jpg
    20190411_150353.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 20190411_150344.jpg
    20190411_150344.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
Yes, it's in the same place and feels about the same height.

Thank you for your infos! I will try to find a 500 and measure it. I also send a message to armster for measures about the 500 armrest but still no answer! If this thing fit you save me!!

Mine is a 2018 car with the old type handbrake & I have a armster armrest fitted, I purchased it from someone off Ebay who brought it for their Panda, they never fitted it & then sold the car, it was brand new in the box, I was the only bidder & won it for the huge sum of 99p plus 1st class postage. It must of been a huge kick in the teeth for them as they sent me the original reciept with the armrest which stated that it was £70. It has definately made the inside of the car a bit more comfortable.

20210923_164034.jpg20210923_163953.jpg

It was quite easy to fit the instructions are quite clear, with mine we moved it around until it was in the right position for my arm & I held it while my dad marked & drilled the 4 holes in the centre console. The only thing was that the instructions tell you what size drill bit to use but my dad didn't agree with it as the screws that come with it are quite small & would have been loose in the holes if we had followed the instructions I can't remember what size it said to use but we used a smaller drill bit to what it said & the screws are still tight & have not worked loose at all. The coat hangers are Genuine Fiat accessories for the Panda part number 51930793 I originally only had 1 but my dad was keen & got one for his Punto it did fit but the stems on his headrest were just a bit to thin so even fully tightended they would not stay in position so I ended up with 2. They are very study & quite well made.

Back