Argos - Latest Catalogue Launch! 30/07/05

Currently reading:
Argos - Latest Catalogue Launch! 30/07/05

Reminders to you folks the new Argos catalogue is avaliable tomorrow, or if you were lucky you may have got your mits on one this evening.

The new catalogue is the biggest ever and combines the extra items in it also, so therefore no need for two catalogues.

If there was/is something you liked in the old catalogue check the number tomorrow, as many of the old lines go into RO (Run Off Lines) and this means they are often dramatically reduced (upto 70%). The majority of these items being electrical goods, a possible one tomorrow will be the 4gb ipod mini as this is now discontinued (although they are in short supply). Other items include TV's etc.

All BBQ's and stuff will not be in the next catalogue and instead will be Christmas Trees and Lights (we have had some in already, ready to be located in the warehouse)!

Anyway, see you early tomorrow morning if you are one of those people who like waiting half an hour before Argos opens to get a catalogue, But beware most stores will run out of catalogues tomorrow!

Have a great day, TTFN

Argos Employee, Occupation: Stk Man

Last edited:
Steve: Yes! at the branch where i work the queue is normally 10 shop lengths just before opening time.

Ghost: At the moment the IPods are £139.99 (but watch this space). Look through the other MP3 players and you may see some suprises, especially the 20GB Sony.

Useless fact: Our branch opened in 1976!

Last edited:
Blimey, nothing excites me less these days than goods at mfr's RRP.
Haven't picked up an Argos catalogue since I was a kid when it was like Christmas just to flick thru (A) the toy pages or (B) the watch pages.

I'm kinda of the generation where the James Bond, 007 theme tune playing digital watch was about the coolest thing to possess.

ha ha, just read this thread! Ultimate funny!
Did you have any of those 4gb mini ipods left?! I should of cheked!

Get in the evesham store, my local argos!

Back