Argos Catalogue Out Tomorrow!

Currently reading:
Argos Catalogue Out Tomorrow!

Yes its that time of year again.:eek: The Argos Catalogue is out tomorrow although if you were lucky you may have been able to get your mits on one today.

Its even bigger than before and you can order over 400 more appliances (wow i hear you shout).

The Samsung A7 (a 7 megapixel camera) will be half price tomorrow reduced from £329.99 - this is there main product for advertisement.

My back hurts - those catalogues are heavy :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone,

Matt

fiatpuntosx said:
Yes its that time of year again.:eek: The Argos Catalogue is out tomorrow although if you were lucky you may have been able to get your mits on one today.

Its even bigger than before and you can order over 400 more appliances (wow i hear you shout).

The Samsung A7 (a 7 megapixel camera) will be half price tomorrow reduced from £329.99 - this is there main product for advertisement.

My back hurts - those catalogues are heavy :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone,

Matt

What do you mean your back hurts u doing deliveries (y) well dont foget mine :p

PNL said:
What do you mean your back hurts u doing deliveries (y) well dont foget mine :p
Nah, stayed till 7 to put them all out the front ready for the eager shoppers tomorrow. But pushing several pallettes of catalogues is sweaty work.

There's some damn good bargains in this catalogue.

And if anyone's after a Nokia 6230i (there now between 99.99 and 139.99 dependant on network).

Matt

Wow. I'm SO excited ;)

I'll be queuing at 7am.

Although that camera sounds pretty good my Sony broke last week and i love it so much took it back and they dont make it anymore :(

The camera's a good deal

Theres some attractive wheel trims on page 258 too...

Here you go guys and girls some photos on the catalogue:

Attachments

• AAAA0127.JPG
    AAAA0127.JPG
    671.7 KB · Views: 11
  • AAAA0128.JPG
    AAAA0128.JPG
    682.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AAAA0129.JPG
    AAAA0129.JPG
    735.9 KB · Views: 10
T14086 said:
Excellent,I keep my in the toilet/bathroom for reading material.......well look at the pics actually:eek:

Ewwwww ur lookin at the girls in theyr underwear did u know you can go blind doin that :rolleyes: :D

Back