Are you Jealous?

Currently reading:
Are you Jealous?

cazz said:
Why would I want to keep my phone private?

to prove that you can have some privacy without arousing any suspicion.

there are 2 ways to deal with insecurity, spying on each other or keeping everything in the open.

spies will try to catch an opportunity to look at your texts because they dont trust you and want to see what you've been receiving and sending.

keeping everything in the open means you look at each others texts "because you have nothing to hide" which actually means you dont trust each other and you need to look just to make sure.

if you really trust each other you would have no desire to look at the other person's texts, which sounds like your relationship, thats a good sign.

i guess there is another option, some people want to look at your texts because they're just nosey. thats not a problem, but it can sometimes make you doubt the other person trusts you.

I think that many people don't know how to trust anymore, i have been hurt in the past and so had my boyfriend. But Its sometimes hard to leave the feelings of distrust behind when you enter a new relationship, fortunatly we had been friends for a long time so the base of trust was already there. I don't think I could of been as open with anyone else, esspecially because he is in the forces and is away alot.
He is the nicest person I have ever met, and even if we never got together he would still be my best friend.
I trust him enough not to hurt me but i think more importantly to tell me if there was anything wrong.

i'm not the jealous type really, but when you know something is up then the phone is the first place to snoop, i always trusted my girlfriend till i knew something wasnt right.

checking her phone to find things like texts being deleted after read (and the replies deleted too) ... incoming and outgoing calls not being the max (10, when theres only 6 listed numbers why are 4 missing?) ... and who does this on their phone really? i usually have at least the last 200+ texts on my phone, last 50 incoming + outgoing calls, good luck reading them all and putting it together! and photos from last xmas when i was with my ex ... i think theres a lot of things on my phone which i really need to delete actually!

the goldmine though wasnt the phone it was when i cracked the password on her computer using rainbow tables, some nice emails, skype chats and some digital photos ... not happy finding photos of your girlfriend and another guy in places that YOU showed to HER ... bitch!

i mean i feel bad snooping, and under normal circumstances i wouldnt touch her stuff, but once you know something isnt right then its hard to stop till you find what your looking for. if your just "interested" then i would say "dont look" because next time your feel like its ok to look when theres probably nothing to worru about, but, if you have serious concerns though then sometimes it is better to have a look, most people wont admit to it even when you find evidence though so just move on.

Everyone know's a guy has two phones ;)

Well i seem to attract jellous girls and when im speaking to another girl at the same time you can see them giving each other dirty looks then once one of them isnt there i normally here about how the one doesnt like the other.

Im not a jellous person in that aspect, i could quite happly walk around and have guys whistling at my misses and have done in the past, ive even gone into a pub and had guys come over and ask how the hell was i with D they had a bet on who would come over and ask, they even bought us drinks.

The problem i seem to have is i speak to quite a few women because they find it easy to speak to me sadly thats also has a downside because it must put women off you.

I wouldnt go looking through her phone as i have trust also not really intrested, but if something was going on im sure i would work it out, like i have done in the past.

Ive had my phone looked though, but then im an open guy i have nothing to hide if i did i sure as hell wouldnt leave it on my phone, thats like shooting yourself in the foot.

Only reason i'm ever using his fone is if my battery is dead to make a call or if he took photos with it on a night/day out and i want to see them. go straight to the folder there in and thats it. if he wants to cheat then theres ways round everything, not gonna stop him by looking thru his fone.

i was the same as you helz the whole friend with ex thing was weird to me, but thats because i dont speak to any of my exs at all, took a bit to get used to it but at the end of the day he has chosen to be with me.

trust is a big thing for me and even though we have our moments i do trust him - he went to max power after all :p

and sammi after your thread about flying thought you were gonna tell us about some exotic holiday :cool:

sammiboo said:
You were jealous of your boyfriend because he was texting a girl you fancy? If it bothered you that much maybe you should turn to women instead?!

Mmmm dunno. Am happy with J. Just every so often there's a girl that makes me wonder.

blu73 said:
WRONG!!!!! First thing to do is talk about it

obviously, but what woman comes out and tells the truth? you get "no theres nobody else" and "i'm not hiding anything" .. yeah right bitch!

ben said:
Don't agree with the whole "no secrets from a partner" thing - everyone has secrets, things their partner are best not knowing ....
I have lots of secrets from H - he knows i do, i have told. There are things that I dont want him to know about my past, its nothing to do with him so he doesnt need to know. I dont think I have any secrets from him now :confused: I dont have time for my own secrets :eek:

Oooo shouldn't look thru people's phone's 'cos you'll find stuff you didn't wanna see. :eek: Probably........

Friends with ex's sucks, it's too difficult, don't bother trying. You just end up more hurt :mad:

I ain't bitter! :p :p :p

Back