Are these real?

Currently reading:
Are these real?

Sonic74205

At the moment i have my Toyota Carina 2.0 CDX for sale on the autotrader website. I have been recieving a few emails off people interested. Two of them i replyed to have just replyed back saying:

Hell Martin,

Thanks for the email.I am still interested and to let you know that I am willing to pay the £800.I will like you to know that i am unable to make a call right now because of the area i am.Right now i'm out of town on a business trip to Lyn Oslo,though you don't have to worry about payment and pick up,I'll handle that.Pls consider it sold to me and pls don't entertain any other offers.This will be similar to a local pickup.
As for payment,I will instruct my accountant to issue you a Cheque of £3,000 as i am not in the UK at the moment.Once you get the Cheque kindly cash it and then wire the excess funds to my shipper via western union after deducting your £800 and an extra £100 i am offering you as dash for keeping it down for my shipper.Pls let me know if i can trust you in wiring the excess funds to my shipper the same day you cash the Cheque.

Note: My shipper will be picking up some other Automobiles for me in the UK,including these i am buying from you,so this is why his shipping fee is that much.

This way you will be free from shipping hastes and stress, as my shipper will come over to your place for collection once he receives the funds so if you are okay with this way of arrangement, pls mail me your full details such as your:

1)Full Names (how it should appear on check)
2)Postal address
3)Phone number) .

I will be awaiting these details so that my client can send you the
payment.Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.
regards,
Rebecca.

Hello Martin,
Thanks for the email.I am still interested and to let you know that I am willing to pay the £800 I will like you to know that i am unable to make a call right now because of the area i am.Right now i'm out of town on a business trip to Lyn Oslo,though you don't have to worry about payment and pick up,I'll handle that.Pls consider it sold to me and pls don't entertain any other offers.This will be similar to a local pickup.As for payment,I will instruct my accountant to issue you a Cheque of £4,000 as i am not in the UK at the moment.Once you get the Cheque kindly cash it and then wire the excess funds to my shipper via western union after deducting your £800 and an extra £100 i am offering you as dash for keeping it down for my shipper.Pls let me know if i can trust you in wiring the excess funds to my shipper the same day you cash the Cheque.Note: My shipper will be picking up some other Automobiles for me in the UK,including these i am buying from you,so this is why his shipping fee is that much.This way you will be free from shipping hastles and stress, as my shipper will come over to your place for collection once he receives the funds so if you are okay with this way of arrangement, pls mail me your

full details such as your:
1)Full Names (how it should appear on check)
2)Postal address
3)Phone number)
I will be awaiting these details so that my client can send you the
payment.Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.
regards,
Lucas.

HELLO,
I SAW THE ADVERT OF YOUR CAR WHICH IS FOR SALE.I AM OKAY WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE CAR AND I AM READY TO BUY.I LIVE IN FRANCE. AM OKAY WITH YOUR PRICE OF£829 iCAN'T COME VIEW THE CAR AS I
AM ALWAYS BUSY AT WORK BUT WITH WHAT I SAW ON THE ADVERT
I AM SATISFIED .I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF THE PRESENT LOOK OF THE CAR.I LOVE THIS PARTICULAR MODEL.I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF THE CAR IS MINE.I WILL ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL BE PAYING
WITH A BANKER'S DRAFT.

THE AMOUNT ON THIS DRAFT WILL BE MORE THAN THE PRICE OF YOUR CAR. IN WHICH THE EXCESS ON
THE DRAFT WILL BE FOR MY AGENT FOR PICKUP.ONCE YOU HAVE
FUNDS CLEARED IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL DEDUCT YOU MONEY FROM THE FUNDS AND WIRE THE EXCESS TO MY AGENT FOR PICKUP SO THAT HE CAN PROCEED WITH THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK AND ARRANGE WITH YOU A CONVINIENT DATE AND TIME HE CAN COME FOR PICKUP. IF YOU OKAY WITH THESE,YOU WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME NECESSARY INFORMATION WHICH WILL BE NEEDED FOR THIS
TRANSACTION TO PROCEED.THEYARE;

YOUR FULL NAME....
YOUR
FULL ADDRESS WITH POSTCODE......
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER...

NB....
THE NAME YOU GIVE WILL BE THE NAME YOU WILL SEE ON THE CHEQUE
AND IT WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS YOU MAIL TO ME.YOUR PHONE NUMBER
IS FOR TIME TO TIME CONTACT.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A HAPPY
TRANSACTION.HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON.
REGARDS

Shall i just not reply and delete them or could they actually be real?

these are more real:

398779152_2baa0d57fc.jpg

I load loads of e-mails saying the same when I sold my car.

one of them said something like "i am willing to pay you £5000 GBP by bankers draft, i will export the car to (insert some random country) through my shipping company, please e-mail back as I would like to purchase your motor vehicle, thank you please."

I replied something like "I'll sell the car to you for £500 cash if you meet me and my mates at my local drinking establishment"

funnily enough I didn't get a reply :)

Nah i didnt think they were real. I'm just one of those people whos in so much sh*t with money at the moment that is holding out for a miracle to come along...plus i dont suppose all the x-files/star trek i constantly watch dont help hehe

Oh and of course jodans breasticles are real!!! she just has elephantitus of the boobies

you are £3000 richer :D
i guess you dont understand how these scams work. you dont get any money, it bounces. you pay it into your account, then it shows on your account for a few days, but then it fails and you dont get the money.

Last edited:
anybody ever wonder why someone that has his own shipping agent, is always to busy working to view the car and has his own personal acountant would be buying a car for 800quid.,lol.,

I'm having no end of trouble with this toyota! for some reason a green light showing you where the ignition is, is contantly on. So when i left it for a few days it killed the battery. So i got my friend to bring his cables round and we got it runnin just fine again. The day after i go out to start it up to ensure it doesnt die again and it already has. So i go and buy a battery charger. Put it on charge and it just told me it was already fully charged!!! What the hell is going on with this peice of crap

Back