Styling Are these Legal?

Currently reading:
Styling Are these Legal?

Hmm, you would think they are ok as you have to transfer your existing bulbs over and if they are standard fiat ones then they are legal

If they are aftermarket bulbs in there then there is a possibility there would be an issue

I would say its the bulbs that would make them illegal rather than the actual surround what you have bought

With them not being supplied with a bulb you would have to say that they arent e-approved anyway as they cant test them for light emittance and all that side of things??

Last edited:
That is what I assumed. Also I do not think the Police would be to hot on this sort of thing. 99% of cars have clear indicators these days. My orange bulbs will be from Halfords or something anyway lol

Thanks for replying dude!

::UPDATES ON MY SEI COMING V SOON!::

Hi

If you dont have orange bulbs or lenses you are gonna stand out,like sore thumb.

If you dont have 'E' on the lenses then Plod and MoT man can probably detect. But most people switch things in and out for MoT and rely on Plod not being too annoyed.

Noel
P.S. http://www.ukmot.com/1-5.asp#Text_top

Last edited:
and if theres a road accident and an insurance guy checks the car ???? :(

You sign yourself out of hosp and convert the auto back to standard, breaking any of the standard parts as well...

Noel

As long as there is a orange bulb inside. they fine...Legal, And no problem for MOT

Back