Are these cool?

Currently reading:
Are these cool?

m currently wearing an old pair of puma trainers - im size 13 which most shops dont stock so i cant choose trainers, i need to buy what they sell and at the moment everything on the shelves is horrible pretty much so i refuse to buy new ones

HA HA HA im a size 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its hard to find shoes for me n'all!!! though i have pumas!!

definatly, they are so cool, and really comfy, mine are all broke but cant throw them out, plus trainers are expensive :eek:

mine are really comfy too, im nearly through to the air-pocket on the underneath and there are bits of leather missing from the top. they are so dirty you cant really notice tho :)

Snap lyc im a size 13 too!

I go everywhere looking for shoes in my size, unforunately most shoe shops only stock up to size 12. Im quite fussy though :p Ive found that factory outlet shops are the best for trainers, the nike shop at cheshire oaks even has a good range in size 15s!!!

But i got a pair of shoes for christmas, yay!

Shoe shopping is evil. My feet are stupidly narrow and nothing ever stay on. It makes me sad.

but then I wouldn't be able to sneak up on people...only just stopped by boots from squeaking!

chrisunoman said:
Snap lyc im a size 13 too!

I go everywhere looking for shoes in my size, unforunately most shoe shops only stock up to size 12. Im quite fussy though :p Ive found that factory outlet shops are the best for trainers, the nike shop at cheshire oaks even has a good range in size 15s!!!

But i got a pair of shoes for christmas, yay!
i'll start checking them out - cheers.

i dont normally find a problem getting proper shoes. Ive got a pair of wranglers that are size 12 and fit ok and Ted Baker do 13's and they are really comfy shoes (but expensive) - Cecil Gee normally stock them in 13's

Stuart DemonD said:
And btw, I never wear trainers unless I am, er, actually training - that reminds me, must get down the gym :)
Gym ! That's a weird name for a Pub aint it Stu ?
As for the Trainers... (n) Get yourself a pair of DC's or Vans :)

Last edited:
KoArAnG said:
Gym ! That's a weird name for a Pub aint it Stu ?
Lol - you know me too well ;)

I do use the gym, but at the moment with current workloads & commitments, tend to use it more for relaxation - plus they have an internet cafe there as well, for when I come out of the steam room :D

Back